Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
anyway.. i wonder when the expat mom hit squad will make its appearance after this thread....
they are coming....................get ready for a real cat fight once that lot get in on our little forum. they will rip us to shreds!lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
exactly hmmm???
have to agree with u there..........seems to be true
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:54 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
U r really asking for it, arent u? lol...... hehehehe
I'm married to one - scary!!!!

Wots Joe's address, i'll send her round to see him.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:15 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I'm married to one - scary!!!!

Wots Joe's address, i'll send her round to see him.
LOL.........Revenge of the Jumeirah Janes I.

Hahahahahahaha.....The sequel wud be "See Joe Run"........lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:21 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.........Revenge of the Jumeirah Janes I.

Hahahahahahaha.....The sequel wud be "See Joe Run"........lol
Been away from the comp and look how the threads change!! Now that would be funny ...... How far can Joe run...?

Hi Face
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:25 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Been away from the comp and look how the threads change!! Now that would be funny ...... How far can Joe run...?

Hi Face
Hi Mickey. U doing ok?

LOL.....I know he is going to gimme stick for that! hehehe

I was away from the forums only for a bit and there has been an explosion......very hard to keep up now.:scared:
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:33 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mickey. U doing ok?

LOL.....I know he is going to gimme stick for that! hehehe

I was away from the forums only for a bit and there has been an explosion......very hard to keep up now.:scared:
I agree! Im good thanks, started the driving today went and had the initial assessment and signal lecture, very boring but very entertaining I was gob smacked to be told that drivers on the pedestrian crossing have right off way and the pedestrians only get a fighting chance ... how can that be so?

Only need 15 classes,all in double throws, but Im still alive and so are the others.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:39 am
The Oracle

I agree! Im good thanks, started the driving today went and had the initial assessment and signal lecture, very boring but very entertaining I was gob smacked to be told that drivers on the pedestrian crossing have right off way and the pedestrians only get a fighting chance ... how can that be so?

Only need 15 classes,all in double throws, but Im still alive and so are the others.
Well done! I knew u wud do well.

Yep thats true about pedestrian crossings. fancy and flashy cars b4 ppl!:scared:

Whenever i am in the west on holiday,i have the habit of waiting for the car to go past b4 i even get close to the edge of the pavement (hmmmmmmmmm........wonder where i developed that phobia!!!).....then the cars honk at me and the driver gestures for me to cross........its such a civilized thing to do. I do it here myself, but most pedestrians are too scared. must have something to do with my black tinting. lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:48 am

Well done! I knew u wud do well.

Yep thats true about pedestrian crossings. fancy and flashy cars b4 ppl!:scared:

Whenever i am in the west on holiday,i have the habit of waiting for the car to go past b4 i even get close to the edge of the pavement (hmmmmmmmmm........wonder where i developed that phobia!!!).....then the cars honk at me and the driver gestures for me to cross........its such a civilized thing to do. I do it here myself, but most pedestrians are too scared. must have something to do with my black tinting. lol
yeah I get somewhat spook and mighty pissed off (oops) that that back in the uk its the law to stop at these things with flashing yellow lights as the lecturer said this morning I reminded him that they were pelican crossings and he past on to the next question real smart!! Coz Im british perhaps?

Whats your number plate so when I see u coming I shall stand, wait and wave my hands at u!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:53 am
The Oracle

Whats your number plate so when I see u coming I shall stand, wait and wave my hands at u!!
LOL.......Shud be the law here too!

just fyi, my license plate is E30266

Keep an out 4 me. lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:57 am

LOL.......Shud be the law here too!

just fyi, my license plate is E30266

Keep an out 4 me. lol
You'd better stop for me , or else!!! I wont be buying you a pint ... when ever the occasion arises Lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:02 am
The Oracle

You'd better stop for me , or else!!! I wont be buying you a pint ... when ever the occasion arises Lol
course i will stop! thats not what i was implying........lol

I always stop for anyone that wants to cross. Not on SZR though......that wud be a real death wish!!!Pedestrians that try to play leap frog wont have me stopping. U just cant do that.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:14 am

course i will stop! thats not what i was implying........lol

I always stop for anyone that wants to cross. Not on SZR though......that wud be a real death wish!!!Pedestrians that try to play leap frog wont have me stopping. U just cant do that.
I wouldnt play chicken with SZR either. I , too will stop for anyone at the crossing and hope that some silly arse is not doign breakneck speed, beeping the horn, expecting me move.... Fast!

Calling it a night, and wiat to see what tomorrow brings... Have a gd evening
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:50 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I wouldnt play chicken with SZR either. I , too will stop for anyone at the crossing and hope that some silly arse is not doign breakneck speed, beeping the horn, expecting me move.... Fast!

Calling it a night, and wiat to see what tomorrow brings... Have a gd evening
well well Mickey gets the drivers then there wonlt be any JJ's left!!!
:scared:

Face will be on the vodka that night!

hmm i wonder how the hit squad do hit... death by prada, channel, gucci...
Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:49 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
anyway.. i wonder when the expat mom hit squad will make its appearance after this thread....

I am laughing... I am laughing .... I am laughing

Thanks guys for these info. didn;t knew these things before. But we in Dubai know very well that those mums live in one room back home and one cycle to make grocery shooping! BUT HERE THEY ACT AS IF THEY ARE QUEENS MUM! LOL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.