British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Jumeira village (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/jumeira-village-688284/)

glynster Oct 5th 2010 4:20 pm

Jumeira village

Has anybody been to view the townhouses at Jumeira village? The ones for sale on dubizzle and betterhomes look really good and only 85k a year for rental for a 3 bedroom. They are 3 floored townhouses which I suppose keeps the price down but the amenities fully equipped kitchen,gym and pool also look ok.

TGFKASE Oct 5th 2010 6:34 pm

Re: Jumeira village

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8897395)
Has anybody been to view the townhouses at Jumeira village? The ones for sale on dubizzle and betterhomes look really good and only 85k a year for rental for a 3 bedroom. They are 3 floored townhouses which I suppose keeps the price down but the amenities fully equipped kitchen,gym and pool also look ok.

Have they even started work on the gym and pool yet??? The place is still a building site, more so than Sports City, where I am, and we still dont have pools etc..

twisty100 Oct 5th 2010 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8897395)

Dont think there's gonna be any pools or gyms their for a while...

typical Oct 6th 2010 7:26 am

I was surprised how nice JV in general was, but it's a building site in the middle of nowhere with awful access... and the busiest accommodation is the Jumeirah Group's staff accommodation (which you may decide is no bad thing :sneaky: )

glynster Oct 6th 2010 1:02 pm

I did suspect this to be the case as the pictures look nice especially the unfinished parts,haha.
Looks like springs,barsha or staying in the entertainment capital of Mirdif :-(

Roadking Oct 6th 2010 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8899512)
I did suspect this to be the case as the pictures look nice especially the unfinished parts,haha.
Looks like springs,barsha or staying in the entertainment capital of Mirdif :-(

Aaaw no! Don't start the whole Mirduff thing again.

....at least not until I find that damn popcorn gif!

glynster Oct 7th 2010 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 8899792)
Aaaw no! Don't start the whole Mirduff thing again.

....at least not until I find that damn popcorn gif!

Bugger did I miss out on a thorough slating of Mudrif?