Wikiposts

Jordan

Old Jul 24th 2011, 12:17 am
Just Joined

steelman99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jordan

Hi All

Im traveling round the middle east for a bit , on tourist visa's , then going to Egypt

Have got all the visas before i started traveling , but due to a change of plans , I need to stop in Jordan for 2 days after the date on my visa - understand i can extend it up to 3 months , but just wondering the best way to do it
can I ask at imigration when I enter Jordan , or do I have to do it at a police station after im in the country?

as im only going to have to overstay for a couple of days, is it worth just doing nothing ive heard its anything from 1.5 dinar to 1500 dinar fine per day , if its only 1.5 dinar , then will just hand over a few dinar when i leave, but if its 1.500 then need to do something

last few days will be in aqaba if it makes any difference with it been in the special economic zone

Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2011, 12:49 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jordan

Originally Posted by steelman99
Hi All

Im traveling round the middle east for a bit , on tourist visa's , then going to Egypt

Have got all the visas before i started traveling , but due to a change of plans , I need to stop in Jordan for 2 days after the date on my visa - understand i can extend it up to 3 months , but just wondering the best way to do it
can I ask at imigration when I enter Jordan , or do I have to do it at a police station after im in the country?

as im only going to have to overstay for a couple of days, is it worth just doing nothing ive heard its anything from 1.5 dinar to 1500 dinar fine per day , if its only 1.5 dinar , then will just hand over a few dinar when i leave, but if its 1.500 then need to do something

last few days will be in aqaba if it makes any difference with it been in the special economic zone

Thanks
Are you UK passport - if so Jordan is just issued on arrival? Or am I missing something...?