Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

John Otway - Coming to Dubai.

John Otway - Coming to Dubai.

Old Jul 26th 2006, 6:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default John Otway - Coming to Dubai.

But no, it's not "Really Free"

On Saturday 11th November the legendary John Otway is performing at "One of the Jumeriah Hotels" I'm guessing it's more likely to be at the Madinat Theatre tho.

More info here , here and here

I for 1 can't wait!

But "Beware of the Flowers 'Cause I'm Sure They're Gonna Get You Yeah"

Last edited by MJC; Jul 26th 2006 at 7:07 am.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 1:35 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Otway - Coming to Dubai.

I'll be intrigued to discover if he manages to sell all the seats on his plane. Are there enough Otway fans with that sort of money?
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:05 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

lol - I note he's coming to Australia too. First saw him in concert at Wolverhampton Poly back in the late '80s - standout song being 'Body Talking'.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:43 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Who?..................
Old Aug 18th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I went to same school as him and according to my diary of 1971 I used to go to drama studio at lunch times to hear him 'make a noise'
- my BF was in his year group- I'm younger .
My hubby and I went to his concert in Aldershot 18 months ago and thought he was great. Very entertaining and great value for money and very funny too.
Go on go to the concert it will be fun