Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Is Joe truly over cabin crew?

View Poll Results: Is Joe truly done with cabin crew?
Ofcourse he is! Wot kind of a question is that? He has long since moved on.
12.50%
He is partly over them,but hanging out @ d 21stCentury caf 2 catch glimpses is as far as he will go
37.50%
Not a chance in hell. He was, is and always will be obsessed with them.
50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Is Joe truly over cabin crew?

Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is Joe truly over cabin crew?

As promised, here is a private survey to c wot people honestly think. Vote honestly as no one can c who voted for which option.

Lets hope all goes well, eh Joe? lol..... With u and JD, I see a poll of this nature for myself in the not 2 distant future! hahahaha
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Joe truly over cabin crew?

Originally Posted by Face81
As promised, here is a private survey to c wot people honestly think. Vote honestly as no one can c who voted for which option.

Lets hope all goes well, eh Joe? lol..... With u and JD, I see a poll of this nature for myself in the not 2 distant future! hahahaha
Spot on Face,
you have been enrolled into the JD fast-track school of corruption.....!!!

And if anyone is interested...just ask him about "Gorgeous Tanya" .........................nuff said..
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:00 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

I'm absolutely sick to death of this stupid bloody subject.

Jeez, I'm still in the country you know.

Last edited by kristy; Dec 13th 2004 at 7:06 am.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:49 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Spot on Face,
you have been enrolled into the JD fast-track school of corruption.....!!!

And if anyone is interested...just ask him about "Gorgeous Tanya" .........................nuff said..
gr8! Another degree to add to my growing list of qualifications...... to be honest, I was begining to wonder when u wud fast track me. lol

Euuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That horrid name!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to remember that night forever!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:50 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kristy
I'm absolutely sick to death of this stupid bloody subject.

Jeez, I'm still in the country you know.

No need to be upset Kristy.... its all in good taste..... I promised Joe I wud as people dont trust him when he says he is over them..... so I though i wud open it to the public and get an honest opinion out of everyone. There is nothing more to it. honest.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:13 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

No need to be upset Kristy.... its all in good taste..... I promised Joe I wud as people dont trust him when he says he is over them..... so I though i wud open it to the public and get an honest opinion out of everyone. There is nothing more to it. honest.
Hmmmmm, still not impressed.

I'd especially like to thank all those people voting for options 2&3. Truly uplifting and heart-warming.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:41 am
The Oracle

I'd especially like to thank all those people voting for options 2&3. Truly uplifting and heart-warming.
ok...... i am sorry if I offended u... it was done in the name of fun.... honest.

I voted for option 2.... thats wot i really think.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

ok...... i am sorry if I offended u... it was done in the name of fun.... honest.

I voted for option 2.... thats wot i really think.
I just clicked randomly.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:46 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't worry about it. If the boys want to lust after waitresses who just happen to work on plane - then leave them to their dreams. It gets sooo dull reading about it and poor you has to listen to it!

Maybe we should start a thread about firemen - or does that mean we are sinking to their level??!!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:48 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I wouldn't worry about it. If the boys want to lust after waitresses who just happen to work on plane - then leave them to their dreams. It gets sooo dull reading about it and poor you has to listen to it!

Maybe we should start a thread about firemen - or does that mean we are sinking to their level??!!
Sink to our level.......it's nice down here !
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:51 am
Troublemaker

Oooh yes. Or cute rugby players in tight outfits, like that rather gorgeous avatar of yours.....
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:54 am
The Oracle

I just clicked randomly.
sure u did!

Sink to our level.......it's nice down here !
Now that is a good come back! well done!!!!!! lololololololololololololololol
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:57 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Oooh yes. Or cute rugby players in tight outfits, like that rather gorgeous avatar of yours.....

He was on the BBC Sports Personality last night looking a luuuuurvely as ever..........
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:04 am
Troublemaker

He was on the BBC Sports Personality last night looking a luuuuurvely as ever..........
Oh dammit, I miss all the good stuff.

Was he wearing a tux??? Mmmmmm.......
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:06 am
The Oracle

u 2 and the rest of the expat women need ur own thread........ shall i create one for u? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.