****************?

Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

garypat1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: They are ok !

Originally posted by Dubailizing
Hello guys, first of all, its nice to see a forum where people can get feed back on company like these. I am currently in Dubai and my wife works for Emirates Airlines and she did get it through Jobs in Dubai .com, well they did take about 7 months before she finally got her job, well other than the waiting time, rest is all good. I am still waiting for them to get me a placement now and I just recently got registered because I cannot trust anyone with my money. Anyways don’t just send your money to any agency without any investigation. Good luck and Cheers.

Jason Edwards
It's good to find someone geting it right. Good luck in your search and (with a bit of luck) I'll see you in Dubai in the not too far distant future.

Gary.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:05 am
Just Joined

Dragonborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ****************?

Originally posted by girasol1
Has anyone found a job in Dubai through this recruitment agency? Their web site looks good but are they for real?
Hi Girasol1

as many others i was wondering the same. I want to move to Dubai this year and I was not sure if i should register or not.

What I can say is thats Jobs in Dubai.com is a registered member of the Mississauga Board of Trade in Canada. Just search their member directory.
Also the company's website is registered by the company (with full contact details) and not by a private person. You can check it at http://sunny.nic.com/cgi-bin/whois.

I am yet cautious. But nevertheless I will try it and register there.

If anybody would like to contact me and compare experiences just drop me a line: [email protected].

Take care.
Greetings from Germany, Andre
Old Mar 10th 2004, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Dragonborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: They are ok !

Originally posted by Dubailizing
Hello guys, first of all, its nice to see a forum where people can get feed back on company like these. I am currently in Dubai and my wife works for Emirates Airlines and she did get it through Jobs in Dubai .com, well they did take about 7 months before she finally got her job, well other than the waiting time, rest is all good. I am still waiting for them to get me a placement now and I just recently got registered because I cannot trust anyone with my money. Anyways don’t just send your money to any agency without any investigation. Good luck and Cheers.

Jason Edwards
Hi Jason

I have got some questions which could be of interest for other readers too.
- Would your wife recommend Jobs in Dubai.com based on her experiences?
- Did she really got the salary offered at the website? The salaries at Jobs in Dubai.com are much higher than other recruitment agencies offer.

Thank you in advance and greatings from Germany, Andre
Old Apr 1st 2004, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

dogeatdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: ****************?

Hey guys chill out, I had pretty good experience with these guys, they can be slow at times but I guess I lucked out. They say it take from 1 - 4 months yaddie yaddie, but my stuff was completed in 2 weeks, it also depends on how bad the employers need us. I was skeptical too at first but I guess its all alirght.. By the way, I work for EPPCO and am not really happy with them, and I am not having Jobs in Dubai get me another position somewhere else. EPPCO sucks.

Cheers & Happy Living

Originally posted by Dragonborn
Hi Girasol1

as many others i was wondering the same. I want to move to Dubai this year and I was not sure if i should register or not.

What I can say is thats Jobs in Dubai.com is a registered member of the Mississauga Board of Trade in Canada. Just search their member directory.
Also the company's website is registered by the company (with full contact details) and not by a private person. You can check it at http://sunny.nic.com/cgi-bin/whois.

I am yet cautious. But nevertheless I will try it and register there.

If anybody would like to contact me and compare experiences just drop me a line: [email protected].

Take care.
Greetings from Germany, Andre
Old Apr 1st 2004, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

dogeatdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

I do feel really luck looking at all your comments (got a job through them some how) , but I guess if you need a payment cofirmation, then call them or email them.

they numbers are the website www.****************

Do let us know if they get back to you.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by aiyvls
My husband have registered with **************** with 92CAD for registration. But untill now we havent recieved a confirmation of that payment. The payment was made on the 23rd of January and supposedly we should be notified of the receipt a week after.
Now i'm wondering if we had been careless in registering with the agency.....also they offer unbelievably high rates.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

aiyvls is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally we recieved our payment confirmation a month after the payment. They sure can be real slow. Now we are ready to wait for 7 months at the most for a job placement.
Old Apr 10th 2004, 6:39 am
Just Joined

jasonpoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: ****************?

Hi guys, good forum, really helpful for people like us in the Middle East. Yes I have gotten a job through this company and they seem to be really professional, well I guess that is my experience and they have negotiated a really good salary. Just so you know, please do not negotiate your salary with employers directly or else they would find you to be too greedy, I guess its the cultural thing.. let the agents do it for you. and yes, **************** is good if that is what you guys are trying to figure out.

happy easter..

cheers

Originally posted by girasol1
Has anyone found a job in Dubai through this recruitment agency? Their web site looks good but are they for real?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

goingdubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ****************?

seems like this thread had no posts in a while, but i still thought it might help to post my few thoughts for anyone reading up on ****************.

if it looks too good to be true it usually is exactly that.

i've had no experiences with jobsindubai...good or bad. i'm merely commenting on statements they make on their website. the rest is up to you, just apply common sense and think the points i try to make to a logical conclusion and hopefully you will arrive at the right opinion about this service.

they claim that the initial sign up fee is to make sure that the jobseeker will commit to going through with the positions they find for them. not very logical. sounds more like making money regardless...fair enoug...everyone can run their business as they like...

they charge the jobseeker 50% of the first month's salary. supposedly no charges to the employers. strange concept. just considering that recruiters charge the employers much higher fees it raises more questions...

they are purely canada based, having a company resgistered website and phone numbers doesn't exclude them from being a home based business with secretarial or virtual office services, etc. in such a case back to the registration fee: enough to make money just with that. one might say that they have a money back guarantee. my question: who will persue refunds - that are probably a hassle just by the natuer of it - after six months of registering with them?...

they claim that they send the resumes to 300 freelance agnets and employers in the middle east. that's a resume blast service...

they claim the concept works because there is no cost for employers. so, the freelance agents split the money with jobsindubai and don't charge employers either? how many people are splitting that fee that was too low already to begin with? and don't forget: according to them all these agents are working hard to find you the job you deserve...

and to top of things and answer some of the question why the salaries seem so high on their website. they explain in detail that those are not specific job listings but merely groupings of job listings with averages stated as salaries. pretty open back door in my opinion...so the job listings are actually not specific listings referring to single job vacancies...do you smell something?

hope this serves as food for though, that's the sole intention here