****************?

Old Feb 11th 2004, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

girasol1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ****************?

Has anyone found a job in Dubai through this recruitment agency? Their web site looks good but are they for real?
Old Feb 11th 2004, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

JohnMtl is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering the same thing. They seem to advertise electronics jobs but any other site I look at does not show anything in the electronics field.

That's why my previous post (unanswered so far) asks about anyone knowing of telecom /manufacturing/design jobs in the electronics industry in UAE.

Hopefully someone will have th eanswer.

Cheers!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:21 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Well **************** is a canadian recruitment company dealing in jobs in the Dubai, and I have corresponded with them once but am not sure how good they are or of anyone who found a job through them.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

aiyvls is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband have registered with **************** with 92CAD for registration. But untill now we havent recieved a confirmation of that payment. The payment was made on the 23rd of January and supposedly we should be notified of the receipt a week after.
Now i'm wondering if we had been careless in registering with the agency.....also they offer unbelievably high rates.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

garypat1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: ****************?

Originally posted by girasol1
Has anyone found a job in Dubai through this recruitment agency? Their web site looks good but are they for real?
Has anyone anything positive to say about this company. I am in the middle of deciding whether to make my initial payment after waiting 6 weeks for the first reply.

Or

Can anyone suggest a better agency?

Thanks.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

I just think they are too questioable. I have looked a lot at other job sites (as posted here) and none show anything in electronics like they do. Also I never ever heard of a site like that getting YOU to send them money to take your CV.

If what they advertise is true for jobs and salaries then their own comision per job would be about $30K so what do they need a hundred bucks from us for?

Just my 2 cents Cdn.....
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

hi garypat1

We've been corresponding with the co. since October of last year and until now no positive results have been recieve by us yet. Why dont you check on gulf-news.com? It's an on-line bulletin and you can submit your CV directly.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Maybe u can tell us what sort of correspondance you have been having?

Thx
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by aiyvls
hi garypat1

We've been corresponding with the co. since October of last year and until now no positive results have been recieve by us yet. Why dont you check on gulf-news.com? It's an on-line bulletin and you can submit your CV directly.

Thanks for the info.
Do you a link to where I could post my CV. I had a look but must have missed it.

garypat1
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Just click on classifieds then on to Dubai Appointments.

Good Luck!
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by aiyvls
Just click on classifieds then on to Dubai Appointments.

Good Luck!
Thanks,
I'll check it out.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Dubailizing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default They are ok !

Hello guys, first of all, its nice to see a forum where people can get feed back on company like these. I am currently in Dubai and my wife works for Emirates Airlines and she did get it through Jobs in Dubai .com, well they did take about 7 months before she finally got her job, well other than the waiting time, rest is all good. I am still waiting for them to get me a placement now and I just recently got registered because I cannot trust anyone with my money. Anyways don’t just send your money to any agency without any investigation. Good luck and Cheers.

Jason Edwards

Originally posted by garypat1
Has anyone anything positive to say about this company. I am in the middle of deciding whether to make my initial payment after waiting 6 weeks for the first reply.

Or

Can anyone suggest a better agency?

Thanks.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Dubailizing is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, I have heard something about Dubai Telecom, and new competition for Etisalat and they are hiring lots of lads from the U.K, U.S check into it if you know someone in the industry over here.

cheers

Originally posted by JohnMtl
I was wondering the same thing. They seem to advertise electronics jobs but any other site I look at does not show anything in the electronics field.

That's why my previous post (unanswered so far) asks about anyone knowing of telecom /manufacturing/design jobs in the electronics industry in UAE.

Hopefully someone will have th eanswer.

Cheers!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

Did a quick search on Google but nothing comes up. If anyone knows their actual websites I would appreciate it.

Cheers!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 8:39 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Well there can never be any competition to Etisalat as it is not a monopoly because no one will challenge it, it is a monopoly because by law it is the sole provider of telecommunications in the UAE. So if Dubai Telecom starts up, likely it might be like Thuraya or something like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.