Jobs in Dubai?

Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:20 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs in Dubai?

Originally Posted by Fairydust
PMSL Hubby went to work at 7 so stuck here building harry potter lego Lost patience with it so decided to come on here instead
I love harry potter lego.....I presently have a 2yr old in safety goggles trying to drill me a second A......e
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Just to keep the convo clean....wrestling children seems to occupy most mornings....well between 5 and 6 anyway...
Ha we have progressed to 6 and 7am and it is loud music or xbox fighting games...sometimes sounds like the house is being blown up
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:22 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I love harry potter lego.....I presently have a 2yr old in safety goggles trying to drill me a second A......e
Anyway must leave all you nice people and get back to Harry
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
PMSL Hubby went to work at 7 so stuck here building harry potter lego Lost patience with it so decided to come on here instead

I love lego, had Harry Potter stuff last year.....well the Jellybabies did!!! This year I have to build a cardboard Roman village....the dogs have already eaten one gatehouse...I ripped their heads off LOL
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:04 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
PMSL....JC you did sound a bit desperate to get your sticky mitts on his gal or her pic.

pixel...haven't done yourself any favours here have you? Who was the member who referred you this site?

JD. don't say you are as shallow as a puddle...I believe all those lovely things you say about me LOL
Mentla note... must go and wash hands.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:11 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by pixelpete
Now I can see why she would want to leave Dubaii. Twats like you.
Thnks for the info but my lady is not up for graps nor will I send you a pict.
Poor sods you are.
]

checking the dictinary definition of Twat, you must be one mixed up guy.

Now if ur calling us that and we are male then are you sure about the sexuality of ur 'female' friend in Duabi... u may be slightly confused...

and have u ever heard of the Phrase: "Baptism by Fire"?

and what does up for graps mean?

PS if ur thinking of moving to the UAE then it may be an idea to learn how to spell the city... it only has one i. Just in case you get lost on the way...

So where does ur girly (but plesae check paragraph above as well) drink then? Cyclone by any chance...
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:12 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ha we have progressed to 6 and 7am and it is loud music or xbox fighting games...sometimes sounds like the house is being blown up
will listen for the sound of gunfire in the Meadows... lol
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:13 am
The 5th Amendment

know what to get u fro new year present now.... Kevlar underwear!!! lol
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
]

Now if ur calling us that and we are male then are you sure about the sexuality of ur 'female' friend in Duabi... u may be slightly confused...

PS if ur thinking of moving to the UAE then it may be an idea to learn how to spell the city... it only has one i. Just in case you get lost on the way...

So where does ur girly (but plesae check paragraph above as well) drink then? Cyclone by any chance...
"do do do...another one bites the dust"................
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:40 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

know what to get u fro new year present now.... Kevlar underwear!!! lol

GOSH Im still thinkin about the 3 guys to every 1 gal in Dubai..................................is it the same all over the MIddle East..............I think I should go out more.........do I have to move out there???.................kidding of course
Old Dec 28th 2004, 8:14 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Malteser
GOSH Im still thinkin about the 3 guys to every 1 gal in Dubai..................................is it the same all over the MIddle East..............I think I should go out more.........do I have to move out there???.................kidding of course
OMG!!!! it is Jammy Dodger's sister!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:23 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!! it is Jammy Dodger's sister!!!!

Who is JD's sister????......................confused!!!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:51 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the guys are labourerers from the Indian Subcontinent...its somewhat of a false statistic!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:52 am
Premium Member

Who is JD's sister????......................confused!!!!!!
Joe was pointing out the similarity between JDs and yours outlooks on life....
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:53 am
Premium Member

]

Way to go Joe.....U been taking those ' be nice ' tablets again!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.