Jobs in Dubai?

Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

pixelpete is on a distinguished road
Default Jobs in Dubai?

Hello all,
My first time here. Was reffered by a member. I am thinking about moving to Dubai to be with my girl who cant stand all the fake people there. She says that I will get eaten alive. What is th ejob market like for some one who has no BS Degree? Is there money to be made in Dubai? And if you are a USC what would I need to work there?
Old Dec 25th 2004, 5:10 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs in Dubai?

Hello Pixel, welcome on board...
Old Dec 25th 2004, 10:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by pixelpete
Hello all,
My first time here. Was reffered by a member. I am thinking about moving to Dubai to be with my girl who cant stand all the fake people there. She says that I will get eaten alive. What is th ejob market like for some one who has no BS Degree? Is there money to be made in Dubai? And if you are a USC what would I need to work there?
What is th ejob market like for some one who has no BS Degree?
erm.... what job are you after?

Is there money to be made in Dubai?
if you have a degree.

And if you are a USC what would I need to work there?
and in English.... I presume a USC means Citizen of the United States?
a passport and a job.

i know it is ur first time here but as a user of acronyms then I am sure that you aware that FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions.

We have FAQ's here put up by His Modship becasue people ask all the same questions all the time!

She says that I will get eaten alive.
I tend to agree with her if you can't be bothered to read the FAQ's.

Meanwhile, if she is in Dubai and you are in the United States (notice use of full words) then it may be a good idea for some of us on the board to take her out one night if she can't stand the fake people.

If you could post a picture of her on the photpost then Private Message (PM) myself, JD, TA5, and Crying Freeman her vitsal stats and local mobile number or DubaiExpat if ur girflriend is bi sexual then whilst you are getting urself a BS degree and reading the FAQ's we can esure that her mind is taken off all the fake people.

Happy Xmas.
Old Dec 25th 2004, 11:02 am
Dreams come true....when?

Ifti is on a distinguished road

Hi
I have to say JC sometimes seems abit harsh but he does give some useful advice by cutting straight to it

PS. He's also quite funny
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:31 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

if you have a degree.

a passport and a job.

i know it is ur first time here but as a user of acronyms then I am sure that you aware that FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions.

We have FAQ's here put up by His Modship becasue people ask all the same questions all the time!

Meanwhile, if she is in Dubai and you are in the United States (notice use of full words) then it may be a good idea for some of us on the board to take her out one night if she can't stand the fake people.

If you could post a picture of her on the photpost then Private Message (PM) myself, JD, TA5, and Crying Freeman her vitsal stats and local mobile number or DubaiExpat if ur girflriend is bi sexual then whilst you are getting urself a BS degree and reading the FAQ's we can esure that her mind is taken off all the fake people.

Happy Xmas.
Good Shout JC.
I can pretend not to be fake for one night.

Regards
Jammy "shallower than a puddle" Dodgers
Old Dec 26th 2004, 7:21 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

if you have a degree.

a passport and a job.

Happy Xmas.

Hit the nail right on the head there JC!!
Old Dec 26th 2004, 9:18 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Hit the nail right on the head there JC!!
Thank you.
Old Dec 26th 2004, 10:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Dubai?

Thank you.
Finally plucked up the courage to write something on here after weeks . U guys r hilarious, make me laugh so much esp today, gloomy very rainy day here.

By the way hello to all
Old Dec 26th 2004, 1:23 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Malteser
Finally plucked up the courage to write something on here after weeks . U guys r hilarious, make me laugh so much esp today, gloomy very rainy day here.

By the way hello to all
welcome..... wher are you?

Am in the UK for a few more days, so feel free to mail as will respond quicktime.. no time delay if u need some advice!

and good to see that the voyeurs join us... JC
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:40 am
Just Joined

Now I can see why she would want to leave Dubaii. Twats like you.
Thnks for the info but my lady is not up for graps nor will I send you a pict.
Poor sods you are.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Poor sods you are.
Doesnt it cut you up to know that there are 3 guys to every 1 girl here....... Im sure she is having a great time here.

3 into 1 does go...I've got a video that proves it.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:47 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Poor sods you are.

PMSL....JC you did sound a bit desperate to get your sticky mitts on his gal or her pic.

pixel...haven't done yourself any favours here have you? Who was the member who referred you this site?

JD. don't say you are as shallow as a puddle...I believe all those lovely things you say about me LOL
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Doesnt it cut you up to know that there are 3 guys to every 1 girl here....... Im sure she is having a great time here.

3 into 1 does go...I've got a video that proves it.
Maybe she is one you hv already met JD
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:53 am
Just Joined

I can see from your posts that you are not doing to well on getting any of those girls. Maybe if your mind wasn't down your pants all the time and treated a girl with just a tad bit of respect you might be surprised. Sorry guys. Love the comments. NICE TRY.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:55 am
Banned

I can see from your posts that you are not doing to well on getting any of those girls. Maybe if your mind wasn't down your pants all the time and treated a girl with just a tad bit of respect you might be surprised. Sorry guys. Love the comments. NICE TRY.
Maybe the incentive wasn't there pixel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.