Reload this Page >

JOB in Qatar/Dubai/Kuwait/SA

JOB in Qatar/Dubai/Kuwait/SA

Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

schweet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default JOB in Qatar/Dubai/Kuwait/SA

Hi;

I am a Unix systems Engineer with over 8 years of experience working in telecoms and ISP's in the UK. Extensive experience within web and J2EE environments. Can Anyone on these forums help. Looking to relocate to Qatar, Dubai, kuwait of Saudi...

Can send CV.

Thanks
Ali.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JOB in Qatar/Dubai/Kuwait/SA

I am going to bump a thread up to the top of the forum which may help you.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by schweet View Post
Hi;

I am a Unix systems Engineer with over 8 years of experience working in telecoms and ISP's in the UK. Extensive experience within web and J2EE environments. Can Anyone on these forums help. Looking to relocate to Qatar, Dubai, kuwait of Saudi...

Can send CV.

Thanks
Ali.
Hi

have sent you a pm.

Cheers
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I am going to bump a thread up to the top of the forum which may help you.
Bumping again BC
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon View Post
Bumping again BC
it's easier than trying to find the link, I don't think the PM facility works until the new member has posted five times.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

I tried opening the private message. Doesnt work. Restricted until i've posted 3 times.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

it's easier than trying to find the link, I don't think the PM facility works until the new member has posted five times.
Hi Schweet

send 5 test messages
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

What... here? Like this....
Just Joined

and like this....
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

What... here? Like this....
yes like that
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:24 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by IndieGirl View Post
yes like that
and again!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

and again!
Not you BC!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:26 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by IndieGirl View Post
Not you BC!!!!
I meant for Schweet!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Sorted, Thanks again guys. I finally accessed the PM. Awesome!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorted, Thanks again guys. I finally accessed the PM. Awesome!
Details received. I'll start the ball rolling tommorow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.