Reload this Page >

Job Opportunity in Dubai

Job Opportunity in Dubai

Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

pudjuc is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Job Opportunity in Dubai

Hi,

I have the chance of employment in Dubai. I have very little knowledge of Dubai and indeed the Middle East. The questions I have are numerous so if anyone can give me a brief breakdown I will be eternally gratefull.

I am male married with one child (under 1)

pudjuc
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Opportunity in Dubai

Originally Posted by pudjuc
Hi,

I have the chance of employment in Dubai. I have very little knowledge of Dubai and indeed the Middle East. The questions I have are numerous so if anyone can give me a brief breakdown I will be eternally gratefull.

pudjuc
Hv u read FAQ?

Welcome on board...
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:39 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

pudjuc
Hi Pudjuc anything you would like to ask I'm sure we can answer
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the forum.
and as suggested, read the FAQ, any questions after that, ask away.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

pudjuc is on a distinguished road

How is the housing situation and average price for three bed?.
Any child minding facilities?.
What are the normal hours in Motor trade? :
Any problem areas I should consider?.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:55 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Problem areas - lots of red wine and beer he he
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I have been here since 1981, have been working in Abu Dhabi Land for a few years. now moving to dubai. Nothing rong wid me cept for dwinking!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi pujuc,

Welcome to the forum. The housing price q can be answered by glancing thru the FAQ thread.

Yes there are NUMEROUS child minding facilities.

Working hours for most car showrooms are 10-6 or in some cases 10-8/9 and some may even close for a couple of hours at lunchtime.

Enjoy the forum.

Problem areas, such as?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson
I have been here since 1981, have been working in Abu Dhabi Land for a few years. now moving to dubai. Nothing rong wid me cept for dwinking!
well i have been here since 1981 aswell.

So u moving out to Dubai? kewl. When u headed that way?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
well i have been here since 1981 aswell.

So u moving out to Dubai? kewl. When u headed that way?

Starting on 1 st march at Massod John Browns
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:37 pm
The Oracle

Starting on 1 st march at Massod John Browns
congratulations!

so what will this place have u doing? not too familiar with that name.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
congratulations!

so what will this place have u doing? not too familiar with that name.
i will be a field engineer on gas turbines. Going out to the oil fields and fixing wot the break! Should be plenty of money in a couple of years. Will be working out of JAli
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

i will be a field engineer on gas turbines. Going out to the oil fields and fixing wot the break! Should be plenty of money in a couple of years. Will be working out of JAli

got to go to bed man ave you seen the time ere?

Catch U toomoz.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:42 pm
The Oracle

gas turbines?!

kewl....... had a good internship at DEWA last summer for a month and was exposed to those monsters........

kewl job title!

Am hoping to get something less hands on if ya know wot I mean..... a nice cushy desk job as some sort of exec.... consulting perhaps.... thats what I am looking at.

Jebel Ali...... hmmmmm.......... Developments by J5 wud definitely be a better bet for u then m8..... alot closer than the ranches at J3..... plus, traffic will not be an issue for u, which is good! LOL
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:44 pm
The Oracle

got to go to bed man ave you seen the time ere?

Catch U toomoz.
LOLOL......... was wondering myself bout that........... its after half 1! off u go.... will speak to ya tomorrow.

night night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.