British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Job offer Riyadh (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/job-offer-riyadh-921246/)

Nathan14 Jan 21st 2019 9:37 am

Job offer Riyadh
 
Hi peeps

I have been offered a “formal” offer for a job in Riyadh. Offered me 68k monthly salary plus a few perks. Is it good enough for a family of four? Jointly we are earning 100 k plus in the UK. Your help would be highly appreciated.

nonthaburi Jan 22nd 2019 10:54 am

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 

Originally Posted by Nathan14 (Post 12624765)
Hi peeps

I have been offered a “formal” offer for a job in Riyadh. Offered me 68k monthly salary plus a few perks. Is it good enough for a family of four? Jointly we are earning 100 k plus in the UK. Your help would be highly appreciated.

it's enough

Nathan14 Jan 22nd 2019 11:04 am

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 

Originally Posted by nonthaburi (Post 12625399)
it's enough

Thanks. Can you please expand this :-) Woild help me a lot.

weasel decentral Jan 22nd 2019 11:32 am

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 

Originally Posted by Nathan14 (Post 12625401)

Thanks. Can you please expand this :-) Woild help me a lot.

I'm guessing going from 8k gross(?) GBP per month to 14k net per month is probably going to be achievable. You may have to cut back on the luxuries obviously or perhaps you could explain what the salary is expected to cover so people don't have to guess.

scot47 Jan 22nd 2019 11:50 am

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 
Housing ? Schools ? Medical ? Flights ?

Nathan14 Jan 22nd 2019 12:06 pm

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 12625417)
Housing ? Schools ? Medical ? Flights ?

Education included up to 80 percent for two kids
Flights included once a year for family
Medical included for family
Housing included in 68 K

Millhouse Jan 22nd 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Job offer Riyadh
 

Originally Posted by Nathan14 (Post 12625425)

Education included up to 80 percent for two kids
Flights included once a year for family
Medical included for family
Housing included in 68 K


it is enough to live and save in Saudi.
is it enough to live in Saudi is a question only you can answer :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.