Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jellybean - Happy Birthday

Jellybean - Happy Birthday

Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:22 am
Perfumdiva1

Default Jellybean - Happy Birthday

Hope you have a lovely birthday and enjoy being totally spoiled.

Elaine

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:49 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: Jellybean - Happy Birthday

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Hope you have a lovely birthday and enjoy being totally spoiled.

Elaine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i wishe for her the same.

Please guys join us in the same for wishing her.

Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:49 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i wishe for her the same.

Please guys join us in the same for wishing her.
OK Beduoin Boy

You always seem to be kinda upbeat, not mentioning the Voodoo thing

I am having a HORRIBLE day with UPS, so please send me some goodluck charms

Elaine

Gonna get real mad with someone soon,..

Ooops too late

Old Oct 29th 2004, 8:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

OK Beduoin Boy

Elaine

Ooops too late
Thanks peeps, had a great day, well worth being 40!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 29th 2004, 11:31 am
Beduoin_Boy

OK Beduoin Boy

Elaine

Ooops too late

the last voodoo fighter told me to be like that, I am trying to forget everyhing thats why i joined expat forum. Each time I incidently drive near safa park than I press the gas as I cant stand that area I feel as if she is still there waiting for me and calling my name with a flower vase.

sometimes at nite her voice calls and one day I woke up in the garage it was my family around me they were all scared and they said where i am going in midnight...

Old Oct 29th 2004, 11:47 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Jellybean - Happy Birthday

the last voodoo fighter told me to be like that, I am trying to forget everyhing thats why i joined expat forum. Each time I incidently drive near safa park than I press the gas as I cant stand that area I feel as if she is still there waiting for me and calling my name with a flower vase.

sometimes at nite her voice calls and one day I woke up in the garage it was my family around me they were all scared and they said where i am going in midnight...
BB - just trying to catch up - wot r u talking about?
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

and in the words of BA Baracus.... "Shut up, fooool".

Also this is an ageless forum so can we use the post or a phone to wish people happy birthday. Nobody else goes on about their age and it is not etiquette for any forum I have ever been in.

Next we will have be having kissograms for people;s b'days on this site...
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:27 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Also this is an ageless forum so can we use the post or a phone to wish people happy birthday. Nobody else goes on about their age and it is not etiquette for any forum I have ever been in.

Someone get out of bed on the wrong side this morning LOL

Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Someone get out of bed on the wrong side this morning LOL
hey there... how's it in Texas?

nah all cool.... wel las cool as you can be at about 38deg.

Na it is the BB and JB on line love affair.... feeling quite queezy...
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:32 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

So long as they're not tasteless animalones there should be no problem with that :scared:
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:33 pm
Perfumdiva1

Morning

Texas is hot and humid, yuk

Hope all is going well for you, even in the boiling heat

Gotta run, tennis match in 30 mins

E

Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:37 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Jb is a Lady is a Big "L" , Don't be under the impression that everyone is like your misses.

dude, you owe an apology to Jb..!

Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:39 pm
The 5th Amendment

Morning

Texas is hot and humid, yuk

Hope all is going well for you, even in the boiling heat

Gotta run, tennis match in 30 mins

E
all good here... just settling in...
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

Jb is a Lady is a Big "L" , Don't be under the impression that everyone is like your misses.

and you need to grow up.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:43 pm
Premium Member

BB - i'm sure the Lady can stand up for herself - and I don't think that slagging someone elses missus off will get you many amigos - did u leave yr sense of hunour in Mcdonalds this afternoon per chance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.