Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

jeddah weekends friends group

jeddah weekends friends group

Old Jun 29th 2016, 7:28 am
Just Joined

smint is an unknown quantity at this point
Default jeddah weekends friends group

hi all im a saudi in jeddah . and i would like to share my idea with all the people look for weekend time as im from jeddah and i know lots of people living abroad stay in jeddah Taif Riyadh etc near jeddah but in weekend they com to jeddah rent hotel visit go around . but there is nothing new every weekend

if anyone like to be friends and we can make a group for coming and hiking sometime comping 1 days out in the sandy mountain or if our group is com bigger like 5 or 6 cars 4x4 we can visit the old village with tree with waiter near jeddah maybe 150k 1 hour from jeddah . than we can stop anywhere we like to stop we can contact us with radio . we can make a great group for weekend every time . there is many things we can do it old we can flying paragliding from anywhere is good for flying we can riding a motorbike in sandy mountain
we can hiking . also we can flying a microlight in jeddah over the red sea im a pilot but if we have time we can go fly as a passenger . we will get friends from around and we share experience to see new things and know things . i will post pics that we can do it in ksa . some of the pics place near from jeddah 10 mints
sorry about my language and sorry if my post not in the right place

thanks

we like to comping like this way

this place near taif big hol called tamyah

this inside the hol

wady with tree water run

fire tent coming in night

funny time moto

paragliding sometimes

Mada'in Saleh

this is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mada%27in_Saleh

in the end iwant to say sorry agian if the subject not on the right place