Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jeddah: Nearest decent compound to Crossing of Madina and King Abdullah Roads

Jeddah: Nearest decent compound to Crossing of Madina and King Abdullah Roads

Old Sep 11th 2012, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

Samiard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jeddah: Nearest decent compound to Crossing of Madina and King Abdullah Roads

I have moved back to Jeddah and I wish to know the nearest decent compound to the crossing of Madina Road and King Abdullah Road. I will be grateful if someone can give me some tips.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 7:40 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jeddah: Nearest decent compound to Crossing of Madina and King Abdullah Roads

Originally Posted by Samiard
I have moved back to Jeddah and I wish to know the nearest decent compound to the crossing of Madina Road and King Abdullah Road. I will be grateful if someone can give me some tips.
My guess would be Mura Bustan. I would also guess you are mistaken in your belief that you will have much choice when it comes to compounds.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Jeddah: Nearest decent compound to Crossing of Madina and King Abdullah Roads

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am doing my best because I don't want to end up alone in a flat. A compound would be more sociable.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 8:15 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Samiard
Thanks for your prompt reply. I am doing my best because I don't want to end up alone in a flat. A compound would be more sociable.
That's true but availability is limited. Try Lotus 4, not the closest one to King Abdullah / Madina Road but I believe they have availability.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

dragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nice

I know a few singles that have been told they are facing at least a 3mth wait for housing on most of the main western compounds in Jeddah. You might want to "cast your net" a little further afield, start with the closer ones and work your way out further!

Try using this list :
http://about-jeddah.blogspot.com/200...mation_24.html
Old Sep 13th 2012, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
That's true but availability is limited. Try Lotus 4, not the closest one to King Abdullah / Madina Road but I believe they have availability.
Great! I have moved from the hotel to stay temporarily with a friend. I will use the weekend checking availability. Thanks a lot for your help.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Ok! I have moved from the hotel to stay temporarily with a friend in Rawda district. I will use the weekend to check availability and I will take your advice. Thanks a lot for your help.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dragonladyoz
I know a few singles that have been told they are facing at least a 3mth wait for housing on most of the main western compounds in Jeddah. You might want to "cast your net" a little further afield, start with the closer ones and work your way out further!

Try using this list :
http://about-jeddah.blogspot.com/200...mation_24.html
This website is great and very informative. Wish me good luck! Thanx!