Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Its supposed to rain today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its supposed to rain today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:37 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Its supposed to rain today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all,

when I saw the forecast in todays papers, I just had to come on here to tell of u. Chances are that it will get really cloudy and wont rain, but hey, there no harm in hoping.

Its supposed to rain later in the day as cloud spreads from the West..... lets c wot happens. Here is the forecast from the Khaleej Times website:

"Cloud will increase and thicken through the day with showers developing later. Wind light easterly becoming northwesterly 14-18 knots around midday. Squally winds with gusts to 35 knots expected in places near showers"

keep an eye on those skies

Its always so eexciting when it rains for the first time each season. Off to study now..... talk to all of u later.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:44 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its supposed to rain today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Face81
Morning all,

when I saw the forecast in todays papers, I just had to come on here to tell of u. Chances are that it will get really cloudy and wont rain, but hey, there no harm in hoping.

Its supposed to rain later in the day as cloud spreads from the West..... lets c wot happens. Here is the forecast from the Khaleej Times website:

"Cloud will increase and thicken through the day with showers developing later. Wind light easterly becoming northwesterly 14-18 knots around midday. Squally winds with gusts to 35 knots expected in places near showers"

Its always so eexciting when it rains for the first time each season. Off to study now..... talk to all of u later.
Dont mean to wind u up FACE, but Doha have quite a bit of rain yesterday. :-)
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

apparetnly they had rain on the east coast
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:56 am
Metal_Priest

Morning all,

it didnt rain i bought a umbrella for it and still waiting to use it.

nobody can predict nature, i shud have known better.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest

Better than rusting!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:01 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Morning all,

What I would give to have some sun........ don't wish for rain - you will have plenty in January!!!

It is soooo cold here at the moment.

Am sitting in the office blowing on my fingers to warm them up - the joys of working for a charity with no money for central heating!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:55 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Dont mean to wind u up FACE, but Doha have quite a bit of rain yesterday. :-)
And my garden flooded today... 2 days heavy rain in a row.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest

I saw 2 black clouds today if that helps. Only small ones & no rain, but you can't have everything I suppose.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:58 am
Metal_Priest

And my garden flooded today... 2 days heavy rain in a row.

maybe your neighbours water pipe is broken you must check it i tell you bcoz onetime my water tank was broken and i was thinking all the time that its raining without clouds i thought miracles happened that day .

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Better than rusting!!
oh crap! I still haven't got the roof of my jeep replaced!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:13 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by kelvynd
oh crap! I still haven't got the roof of my jeep replaced!
I remember abt ur jeep roof. Well... u will have to try to drive with holding an umbrella...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:14 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
I saw 2 black clouds today if that helps. Only small ones & no rain, but you can't have everything I suppose.
At the moment hubby busy in the garden, some pots flooded with water... and some of our plants falling over because of the wind...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I remember abt ur jeep roof. Well... u will have to try to drive with holding an umbrella...

I'll be the mad egiot you see driving around in a wetsuit.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:12 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by kelvynd
I'll be the mad egiot you see driving around in a wetsuit.
I'd love to see u driving around with the wetsuit under the rain. But will not be able to see u, I live 45 mins flight from Dubai . But surely somebody else from this forum will spot on u...
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I think more rain is on its way, there is a huge dark cloud over my villa... let it rain!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.