Its Meeeeeeeeeeee

Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its Meeeeeeeeeeee

oh hello guys.

No no its not Novita its me Malt..................yeah yea yea still no phone or adsl Im afraid....that Qatar for u....buggger shit shit. I am sooo depressed , feel so isolated. Miss my family and friends and of course all of u out there who still remember me. Hopefully will be getting phone tomorrow so at least can use dial up for computer, better than f****** nothing i guess.

Anyways as soon as Im on I want to make up for all time lost so I am up for everything and anything. Hugs, kisses, squeezes, feel ups, gropes, bum pinches etc ............oopppssss forget the last 3 as got a bit over excited here hehe

Anyways guys just have a good one and hope to talk very very soon

Ciao ciao
Malteser

PS..........special hugs go to Franz who must be freezing his ass off in a VERY VERY bad weathered and cold Europe
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:12 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Its Meeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by novita77
oh hello guys.

No no its not Novita its me Malt..................yeah yea yea still no phone or adsl Im afraid....that Qatar for u....buggger shit shit. I am sooo depressed , feel so isolated. Miss my family and friends and of course all of u out there who still remember me. Hopefully will be getting phone tomorrow so at least can use dial up for computer, better than f****** nothing i guess.

Anyways as soon as Im on I want to make up for all time lost so I am up for everything and anything. Hugs, kisses, squeezes, feel ups, gropes, bum pinches etc ............oopppssss forget the last 3 as got a bit over excited here hehe

Ciao ciao
Malteser

PS..........special hugs go to Franz who must be freezing his ass off in a VERY VERY bad weathered and cold Europe
Hey my little red hot chilli peper covered in chocolate.... Neah... Haven't forgotton you at all, missed you actually. Hope to see you online soon.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:47 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hey my little red hot chilli peper covered in chocolate.... Neah... Haven't forgotton you at all, missed you actually. Hope to see you online soon.

Heyyya Franz.....................feelin cold again r u . Sorry to dissappoint u but friggin hot here. Geeee I need a tan or noone will believe me. Might have to sunbathe a bit in the terrace today. Hmmmm was wondering if i might go topless PMSL hate those white marks.......dont u??????

Sorry Franz but in such a teasy mood
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:48 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Heyyya Franz.....................feelin cold again r u . Sorry to dissappoint u but friggin hot here. Geeee I need a tan or noone will believe me. Might have to sunbathe a bit in the terrace today. Hmmmm was wondering if i might go topless PMSL hate those white marks.......dont u??????

Sorry Franz but in such a teasy mood
Hmmm.... Give me the bottle girl!!! Oops, forgot, you're married right? Okay I can always watch hubby rub it in.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:50 am
semarang

Hmmm.... Give me the bottle girl!!! Oops, forgot, you're married right? Okay I can always watch hubby rub it in.

HAHAAAAA noooway Im too ticklish and giggly today
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:53 am
UAE Expat

HAHAAAAA noooway Im too ticklish and giggly today
What? Ice cold sunbathing oil?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:54 am
semarang

What? Ice cold sunbathing oil?

WHAT??????? didnt get that one
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:55 am
UAE Expat

WHAT??????? didnt get that one
It's called teasing girl.....
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:59 am
semarang

It's called teasing girl.....

Ooopppssss sorry.............bit excited u see. Suddenly using my fingers like crazy oooeerrrr on the keyboard of course so dont get any wrong ideas

MMAAAAAAAA what am I saying
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:00 am
UAE Expat

Ooopppssss sorry.............bit excited u see. Suddenly using my fingers like crazy oooeerrrr on the keyboard of course so dont get any wrong ideas

MMAAAAAAAA what am I saying
Hmmm.... Been drinking Malty?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:01 am
semarang

Hmmm.... Been drinking Malty?

Me???? nooooooooooo????? I never drink?????

Have to dash off soon so have a nice day Franz, cya soon (fingers and toes crossed INSHALLAH)
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:03 am
UAE Expat

Me???? nooooooooooo????? I never drink?????

Have to dash off soon so have a nice day Franz, cya soon (fingers and toes crossed INSHALLAH)
Okidoki Malty, have a good one.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 9:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

oh hello guys.

Ciao ciao
Malteser

hiya malt...... welcome back!!!!!!!

u shud moved to Dubai, then u wudnt havent suffered so badly with telecom issues. heh heh.

hope to c u back soon!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 9:46 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
hiya malt...... welcome back!!!!!!!

u shud moved to Dubai, then u wudnt havent suffered so badly with telecom issues. heh heh.

hope to c u back soon!
Hi Face ... she is gone now ...
Old Mar 9th 2005, 9:49 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Face ... she is gone now ...
hi nov..... do let her know that i sed hello.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.