Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Its Like Swap Shop For Adults !!!

Its Like Swap Shop For Adults !!!

Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:42 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Default Its Like Swap Shop For Adults !!!

Right gang, we need to get things moving a little here, are there any swop shop players in Dubai ? you know who you are.... let me see those fingers !!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Its Like Swap Shop For Adults !!!

Originally Posted by lewis748
Right gang, we need to get things moving a little here, are there any swop shop players in Dubai ? you know who you are.... let me see those fingers !!!

Do you mean swingers?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Swing when your winning.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:53 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nabs
Do you mean swingers?
might do !!! why you up for i t?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Lewis....you are a bad lad.....clearly damaged goods
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Adventurous, risk taker, outgoing u name it and that’s me
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:58 am
Up in the air

Check your PM's Lewis
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:16 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Check your PM's Lewis
And you guys thought i was bad !!! Lewis, you certainly liven this place up !
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:17 am
The Delivery Man...

More Info
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And you guys thought i was bad !!! Lewis, you certainly liven this place up !
Aye, you've met your match there JD! Reckon Lewis will even get you blushing.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:28 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Aye, you've met your match there JD! Reckon Lewis will even get you blushing.
No chance.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:29 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Do you mean swingers?
ladies swing by my place all the time
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:31 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by TA5
ladies swing by my place all the time

Do you live in a pub?

Joking
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:33 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Its Like Swap Shop For Adults !!!

theres a new swing club opened at the lakes...details on request....!!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:34 am
The Delivery Man...

theres a new swing club opened at the lakes...details on request....!!!

request

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.