It's criminal!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's criminal!

Wafi Residence....one of the most expensive places to reside apparently.
The cleaners here get 1.50dhs an hour for each hour of overtime they work.

I don't know about everyone else but I think that is absolutely disgusting.

I've heard of 500dhs a month salaries etc but never worked out what that was an hour.....it's appaling!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:31 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's criminal!

Originally Posted by Jeeper

I've heard of 500dhs a month salaries etc but never worked out what that was an hour.....it's appaling!
Yes it is, but they still seem to find PLENTY of people to do these jobs...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:36 am
Just Joined

creative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the rough

Its not illegal so its fine.

Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:01 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

i met a girl in munich she was living in doobye before... she was working for a german company under german bosses for a salary of 2000/-aed she use to work sometimes 13hrs a day without overtime! the reason she couldnt stay any further in bcoz the company didnt provide her visa.

and she still wants to come back to Dubai!

what is happening i dont know
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
i met a girl in munich she was living in doobye before... she was working for a german company under german bosses for a salary of 2000/-aed she use to work sometimes 13hrs a day without overtime! the reason she couldnt stay any further in bcoz the company didnt provide her visa.

and she still wants to come back to Dubai!

what is happening i dont know
I make dhs1,800 a month...you cant see me complain...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:07 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I make dhs1,800 a month...you cant see me complain...

a whole of 1,800! I dont even know how that looks like!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

a whole of 1,800! I dont even know how that looks like!
I get a lump sum,every 3 months...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

I get a lump sum,every 3 months...

ok so you are from Government school as well! nice...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok so you are from Government school as well! nice...
No...Havent been to any school....Im ignorant...I know its hard to believe,what can I say...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:17 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

No...Havent been to any school....Im ignorant...I know its hard to believe,what can I say...

Nothing !!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:19 am
Banned

are you starting to get bored...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Nothing !!!
Of all the people...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

are you starting to get bored...
No...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:21 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Of all the people...

In all the world!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
In all the world!
You had to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.