Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:37 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi TA5 haven't seen you on the board much, where've you been hiding??
more of a lurker on this forum now, some pretty nasty ones around here IMHO. Been busy however with work, drinking, kiteboarding.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:37 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

So who's going then.........???
Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nick01
I voted 8th of april, because this my birthday and the more people make party this day, the better for my following 365 days thank you
will do! lol

Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:42 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5
more of a lurker on this forum now, some pretty nasty ones around here IMHO. Been busy however with work, drinking, kiteboarding.
a lurker, u??? nah! lol

well atleast ur coming out to the Irish Village. Should be fun. Especially if everyone does turn up.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
So who's going then.........???
so far....

you,
TA5,
TS,
Lillygirl,
JB,
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld,
myself.

I am sure the list will grow...... be patient.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:59 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I might go to saudi on the 9th,i really dont wanna go with a hangover!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:56 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Nabs
I might go to saudi on the 9th,i really dont wanna go with a hangover!
so r u saying that the 1st is good for u?

and ur right, a hangover on the way to KSA is not a good idea. :scared: lol
Old Mar 26th 2005, 7:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
so r u saying that the 1st is good for u?

and ur right, a hangover on the way to KSA is not a good idea. :scared: lol
yep
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:19 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Face,

Just remember to make sure u know what everone looks like this time!!! Was a tad embarassing the last............

Trin
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello Face,

Just remember to make sure u know what everone looks like this time!!! Was a tad embarassing the last............

Trin

R u coming TS....oooohhhh how exciting
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:48 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

PHP Code:
[QUOTE=Jellybean]R u coming TS....oooohhhh how exciting :D[/QUOTE
Sarcy c.... maybe I will ...probably..... yes
Old Mar 26th 2005, 12:10 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello Face,

Trin

lolololol......... will do my best.

glad u r coming.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
so far....

you,
TA5,
TS,
Lillygirl,
JB,
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld,
myself.

I am sure the list will grow...... be patient.
Fridays aren't great for me, but I'll do my best.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:48 pm
faye_rae

faye_rae will become famous soon enough

well I think the least you could all do is wait for a real Irish girl to arrive - 27th April! ....
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by faye_rae
well I think the least you could all do is wait for a real Irish girl to arrive - 27th April! ....
...or we could have another night out when you arrive! Sounds like a better plan to me.

Welcome to the board FR.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.