Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Irish Village Get together....

Hi all.

I think we need to have one of those get togethers that we organised towards the end of last year.

Wot better place than the lovely Irish Village And I am not being partial or anything.

I was thinking either on the 1st of April or on the 8th of April..... both are fridays.... lets leave it open to a vote.

Those that are ok with either date should PM me with their mobile phone numbers or those that already have my mob # can text me whenever to confirm.

This is open to everyone.

Shud be fun..... the last one was!

I hope this works out....
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:34 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi all.

I think we need to have one of those get togethers that we organised towards the end of last year.

Wot better place than the lovely Irish Village And I am not being partial or anything.

I was thinking either on the 1st of April or on the 8th of April..... both are fridays.... lets leave it open to a vote.

Those that are ok with either date should PM me with their mobile phone numbers or those that already have my mob # can text me whenever to confirm.

This is open to everyone.

Shud be fun..... the last one was!

I hope this works out....

I don't really mind but prefer 8th
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:37 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I don't really mind but prefer 8th
either is fine with me..... not to worry..... lets c wot the others have to say

just remember..... everyone is invited
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

just remember..... everyone is invited

Meaning???? I have no enemies Face
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:42 pm
The Oracle

Meaning???? I have no enemies Face
i know........ it wasnt meant for u. lol

hence why it was a few lines lower than my first sentence..... i just sed it to encourage people to post/vote..... nothing to do with u. lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:44 pm
Banned

i know........ it wasnt meant for u. lol

hence why it was a few lines lower than my first sentence..... i just sed it to encourage people to post/vote..... nothing to do with u. lol

I'll try and remember that next time
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:50 pm
The Oracle

I'll try and remember that next time
no probs JB. Its all good.
Lets hope that people do vote! lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:52 pm
The Oracle

this is for all those that have voted......

PLEASE post a reply in this thread so we know who is interested in going. U dont have to say which date you voted for, but it would help in organising this gathering.

thanks.

F.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:22 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

this is for all those that have voted......

PLEASE post a reply in this thread so we know who is interested in going. U dont have to say which date you voted for, but it would help in organising this gathering.

thanks.

F.

I am interested Face and have voted, just doing as im told!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:26 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
I am interested Face and have voted, just doing as im told!!
lolololol........ thanks for voting and following orders! i know which day u voted for though. lol

glad u r interested m8. Shud be a laugh!

PM ur mobile phone # to me so i can send u a txt when things are finally sorted...... cant rely on being able to reach on on the site.

How u doing anyway?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:33 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

lolololol........ thanks for voting and following orders! i know which day u voted for though. lol

glad u r interested m8. Shud be a laugh!

PM ur mobile phone # to me so i can send u a txt when things are finally sorted...... cant rely on being able to reach on on the site.

How u doing anyway?

Im doing fine as its 28 minutes till the weekend!!

Hows you??

PM'd you my mob no.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:36 pm
Banned

Hows you??

PM'd you my mob no.

My w/e has already started.................halfway through a bottle of merlot and off out later
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:37 pm
The Oracle

Hows you??

PM'd you my mob no.
lol...... u sound excited. hahaha

I am doing very well thanks mate. Am on a slighltly longer weekend..... till the 11th of april to be precise. lol

wot r ur w/e plans?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:44 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

My w/e has already started.................halfway through a bottle of merlot and off out later
Where are you off to then JB????? Anywhere exciting??
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:46 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I have voted 4 the 1st of April but i'm fine with either. You have my mobile drop me a txt Face and let me know whats arranged

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.