Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:39 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Iraqi Shoe Thrower Sentenced

Seems a bit harsh to me...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090312/...s-3fd0ae9.html
Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:55 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iraqi Shoe Thrower Sentenced

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Agree...he missed didn't he ??

Compare with that of the British woman from the "Plain Stupid" group got of scot-free when she threw green 'custard' in Peter Mendelson's face !! She didn't miss !

Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

He is one of very few brave people I have seen. Braver than Superman. I mean goodness... who thought of that... shoes, bush, ... the perfect idea. May God bless the shoe thrower... he is a hero for many of us.

Inv.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investoman_uae View Post
He is one of very few brave people I have seen. Braver than Superman. I mean goodness... who thought of that... shoes, bush, ... the perfect idea. May God bless the shoe thrower... he is a hero for many of us.

Inv.
hero? the guy is a bit of a prick really..
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

No, I disagree, I don't think he's a prick at all, I think he has been very harshly treated indeed. All he did was to demonstrate his feelings over the war - in the same way the woman did with the green custard and Mandelson's position in the cabinet.He chose to take a stance, show some backbone.

How on earth he could be given three years for that is unbelievable.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

The idea was much better than the condom thrower's with Tony Blair. The target was well chosen and the thrower has better skills as well.

Why 3 years? Because Bush installed a dictatorship in Iraq that bends over whenever Bush says it should. You cant upset your master now can you.

Inv.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:30 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

The idea was much better than the condom thrower's with Tony Blair. The target was well chosen and the thrower has better skills as well.

Why 3 years? Because Bush installed a dictatorship in Iraq that bends over whenever Bush says it should. You cant upset your master now can you.

Inv.

Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

teach_k_jp is an unknown quantity at this point

And if he had thrown it at the queen? How would you feel then?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Inv.
3 years? - because that is the sentence for threatening a head of state in Iraq OK?

Don't worry, I know it seems strange, but as any arab will tell you that this is the most insulting behaviour imagineable, and therefore the penalty had to be commensurate with it - he knew what he was doing! What if he had done this to say the ruler of the UAE? - your view?

Finally, what would have happened to him and his family under Sadaam Hussein if he had thrown a shoe at old uncle Saddaam before these dictators were involved? ......Yeah, I know, a bit of a chuckle, gosh what a laugh! - fancy you throwing your shoe at me - aaaahhh, we must do lunch!!

Get real!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:50 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that easy to throw a shoe. Try and see how you do...
Attached Files
File Type: xls
Shoe.xls (96.5 KB, 64 views)
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach_k_jp View Post
And if he had thrown it at the queen? How would you feel then?
The guy is a hero.....

Shame he didnt knock him spark out in my opinion , Bush is a cheeky w****r for coming there and even trying to condone he did a great job!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786 View Post
The guy is a hero.....

Shame he didnt knock him spark out in my opinion , Bush is a cheeky w****r for coming there and even trying to condone he did a great job!
Bush is a piece of shit, but throwing your show at the head of the USA is only going to lead you in hot water, I'm sure he knew that and can't really complain can he?

Good job it wasn't in Saudi.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Bush is a piece of shit, but throwing your show at the head of the USA is only going to lead you in hot water, I'm sure he knew that and can't really complain can he?

Good job it wasn't in Saudi.
...or any other ME country. He carried pot the act in full knowledge of the consequences - (that in the new Iraq at least he wouldn't be chucked in the mincing machine!) - so I guess that's a plus!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by deemi786 View Post
The guy is a hero.....

...so laws should only be applied selectively to suit?

Delete Bush, insert the following:

Pres of UAE
King of Saudi
Queen of England

Three years still cause an outcry?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by B Bear View Post
...so laws should only be applied selectively to suit?

Delete Bush, insert the following:

Pres of UAE
King of Saudi
Queen of England

Three years still cause an outcry?
None of those three have ever started an illegal war for no reason but to make their daddy proud!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.