Iran 2012

Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iran 2012

Originally Posted by Debowing
I personally would be very happy if the US attacked Iran. It is an evil regime and needs to be destroyed. It is bad for the Gulf and the for the World. The Gulf Arabs would be better off if Iran is fixed as was Iraq.

However the US would find that Iran is a more formidable enemy to what they are used too. The US must gather support from the Arab World before attacking Iran and the Arabs will not offer that openly.

So Iran, will prefer to maintain some friendly relations with the Gulf Countries and in doing so these countries should be safe. If the Arabs offer their full support for USA, then they should brace for some attacks from Iran.

In the end of course, Iran will be defeated and that would generate more stability in the region.

Like I said, the Iran regime must be destroyed, one way or the other.
it's funny that alot of the Republican Presidential nominees are against abortion and gay marriage, in fact they'd fit in quite well in Iran.

In what way is Iran evil? In what way is it any more evil than countless other countries around the world.

What impact does Iran have on the citizens of the USA and UK, none.

There is no reason to attack Iran.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:37 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by benzonar
I remember the "peaceful" Germans during the first Gulf War. Whilst the German based UK troops were doing their jobs in The Gulf as sanctioned by our elected Government - the friendly German public were abusing and attacking the wives and children that were left behind. Physical attacks on cars, houses, wives and children were common place.

In fact I remember being on a school trip to Koln when we passed an anti-war protest in the main platz. One of my mates was handed a leaflet and when he asked what is was in English he was unceremoniously punched in the face by one of your peace protesters.

As to the oil thing, the German economy relies on oil heavily as a result of your car manufacturing. You don't have any yourself which is one of the reasons why you kicked off WWII to try and get some of your own.

The reasons why the Germans are generally so anti-war these days is because the Americans did such a good job deprogramming you as a nation away from your militaristic tendencies - as was also done in Japan. You have a lot to be grateful for towards the US, best you remember that.

Although not sure how good a job they did regarding your need to rule Europe - your Mittel Europa tendencies seem to be coming through at the moment under Merkel.
Yes the germans are peaceful, what youre talking about are some radical idiots which you can find in any country of the world. But unfortunate a lot especially brits try still to put everything in relation of ww1 and ww2. Come on guys my generation 70s have nothing todao with that. We still pay for this austrian ****er no worry about that!

Nowadays the germans are peaceful for a matter of fact! and yes we pay for to be protected under the american umbrella.

I strongly believe that the german and french way is the right one. Build a strong EU concentrate on the economy thing think about alternatives to oil. Think green good thing!! Where are the brits?? oh allright keep the pound and stawy away from europe ;-( Why its like that? exactly your guys still think to much about the past Bad french german nazis, very limited point of view!!

The french people have much more reassons to hate the germans because of the ww2 BUT new generations which understand the need of strong europe.

Why the german economy have the lowest unemployment rate? where are the brits and their economy? Guys please wake up forget the past where everything will be solved with the giob hammer, even the americans will realize this one day!

Its so stupid to generalize from personal experience to adopt for a whole population of a country!

Lets see whats the right way you blind aggresive way of politic with wars everywhere in the world, or the silence peaceful economy related way.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

These were not radical idiots, this was a regular occurrence from the new peace loving generation. Some of the worst offenders were the 14 to 18 yr old school children. Apparently they were allowed take the day of school and then come and hurl abuse at wives and kids as they entered my local air base.

Of course the UK wants to be on the fringes of Europe, look at the mess it is in because of the Euro members. The Euro is going to implode and you'll be surprised at its impact on Germany - come back and we'll speak about unemployment rates in a year.

Btw I thought you said you weren't going to contribute anymore

Also your world viewpoint seems to be very similar to a Mr Neville Chamberlain - and we all know what happened there

Last edited by benzonar; Jan 4th 2012 at 4:20 am.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 4:29 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by benzonar
These were not radical idiots, this was a regular occurrence from the new peace loving generation. Some of the worst offenders were the 14 to 18 yr old school children. Apparently they were allowed take the day of school and then come and hurl abuse at wives and kids as they entered my local air base.

Of course the UK wants to be on the fringes of Europe, look at the mess it is in because of the Euro members. The Euro is going to implode and you'll be surprised at its impact on Germany - come back and we'll speak about unemployment rates in a year.

Btw I thought you said you weren't going to contribute anymore

Also your world viewpoint seems to be very similar to a Mr Neville Chamberlain - and we all know what happened there
I see the brits (here in the forum) are the attachments of the amis without own thoughts. Sorry for you.

Haha and the Uk is in shit because of europe?? UK is in shit because everything is focused on London only, thats why your government want protect the Pound. If London finance market goes down uk will be in deep shit!

The impact for Germany? what you mean? you think you will sit on your island and watch how Germany and france will explode because of the euro? If this is the unterstanding of UK for a european union then good night! UK should be a full member with all good and minus things and not only try to take the cherry from the cake. If not partcipating 100% back off and be consequent and leave the euro zone.

By the way im also not a fan of this nowadays much to big eu but this is the situation what we have and we as EU must try to make the best out of it.

My personal wish is a strong eu with frankce Germany uk as the leaders followed by the scandinavian/netherland countries.

Then you guys go to war and die as heros for the american oil plus protect us fence sitters and we will pay for your widows. hahaha
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:17 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you really are nuts
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:22 am
Kraut

Originally Posted by shiva
Wow you really are nuts
really? i was thinking that uk people have a dark sense of humour, not?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:48 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paracletus
There are madmen in the US that I am personally afraid will get power considering their arsenal..the American Taliban is very real, but I hope the Americans will never vote them in because we will be ****ed in the process of bringing about rapture...
And they are also on a terminal decline, facing one of the few constitutions that separates religion and state, and they are not the only people running the USA.
This is true, however, you could debate that the percent of GDP..the US is in fact not as generous as you make her out to be. I am not anti or pro US, but I do wish their team america world police attitude would calm down a little. But I suppose it's a somewhat deeply ingrained cultural element to it too.
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/annua...-gdp-chart.gif
But this isn't about GDP, it's about how much. The USA gives more than everyone else in real numbers...GDP seems like a jibe to make them look less generous. Their economy is so big they don't need to give chunks of their GDP to help other people.

Better to compare the USA's generosity with the Arab world, especially the oil rich states with as high or higher GDPs, or Iran etc. There the gaps get much bigger.
I'd also like to argue about the US military industrial complex. It's a substantial aspect of their economy, they are hooked on war and oil. They are militarily superior to all countries, no doubt.
Well this is a different but related issue. But with oil on a clock ticking down there's simply no way they can continue to carry on (like all of us) without exploring alternatives...and that's already happening. The Iran issue will affect the poorer nations far more than the West if the block up the straights. The instability will be horrific.
I think this goes for anyone who has their country invaded. I think Saddam was not defended because he was a dick. But Iran seems different to me. I am unsure what the popular support of the regime is, but if any country decided to invade them, I'm quite certain the people of Iran would resist. They seem like a proud people. And I personally stand against intervention anywhere. It creates superficial powers with little legitimacy. People in power after revolutions tend to garner more support.
If you stand against intervention you have rubbished everything our grandfathers fought for in World War One and Two. You have rubbished our liberation of the Falkland Islanders, and you have rubbished the liberation of the Kurds under Sadaam.

Just a thought.

Iran has been engaged diplomatically for several years on this issue by the world, not just the USA - and it has not stopped enriching uranium to a level needed to make nuclear weapons. Eventually the sanctions will have an effect (and hopefully a revolution against the government) but if they manage to do what they did last year and murder hundreds or thousands of their own people and kidnap their families will you still say let's not bother them...let's just watch even though we can do something with a certainty of winning. Even though every Iranian dissident is asking for help in and out of the country?

N.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by guuuude
really? i was thinking that uk people have a dark sense of humour, not?
Hey Guys, I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourselves here, the issue is Iran and not Germany and UK...A proper regime in Iran will benefit all the Arab World and Europe and USA. Allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons is a grave mistake. And they will develop nuclear weapons, unless the regime is fixed.

Germany, UK, France all the democratic and respectable nations should cooperate to eradicate the threat from Iran and North Korea.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:54 am
Kraut

Originally Posted by Norm_uk

If you stand against intervention you have rubbished everything our grandfathers fought for in World War One and Two. You have rubbished our liberation of the Falkland Islanders, and you have rubbished the liberation of the Kurds under Sadaam.

N.
liberation?? Thats a really really good Joke, you made my Day.

Thank you!!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:58 am
Kraut

Hey Guys, I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourselves here, the issue is Iran and not Germany and UK...A proper regime in Iran will benefit all the Arab World and Europe and USA. Allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons is a grave mistake. And they will develop nuclear weapons, unless the regime is fixed.

Germany, UK, France all the democratic and respectable nations should cooperate to eradicate the threat from Iran and North Korea.
Yes but not with war and not for the reasson of oil. Im sure nobody, no different, nobody with a bit of brain want a war or even worst a nuclear war. Its important to stabilze the world. Yes then we should intervent in terror regimes.

Nowadays there are plenty of ways to work such issues out but not with war and not with a world sherif attitude!!!!!

We should not forget that US went to Iraq without the mandat of the NATO!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:49 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Very well said. Thank you for injecting some sense and reason in here.

The Iranian regime has to be dismantled by fair means or foul for their to be a more stable region. I hope the Iranian people will rise up and I also hope the world will help them install a secular and reasonable government based on proper Persian values rather than the values of invaders who took over Persia 1000 years ago.

N.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:51 am

liberation?? Thats a really really good Joke, you made my Day.

Thank you!!
Are you the German version of George Galloway by any chance?

N.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:14 pm

Yes but not with war and not for the reasson of oil. Im sure nobody, no different, nobody with a bit of brain want a war or even worst a nuclear war. Its important to stabilze the world. Yes then we should intervent in terror regimes.
Do you think it would create stability if Iran blocked 15% of the world's oil supplies?

And Iran is a terror regime - a long open secret is their support of Hizbollah and other charming murderous organisations..there's already a reason to go to war with them but the world is still trying to talk to them. They are making threats now over sanctions but who's testing long range missiles in international waters? Who's enriching weapon's grade uranium and plutonium and not abiding by the agreed rules of the world's nuclear agencies? It's not the US, UK or China...it's bloody Iran.

Nowadays there are plenty of ways to work such issues out but not with war and not with a world sherif attitude!!!!!
They are trying that now. The US government, the UN and half the world has been trying to solve this with diplomacy for years...it's Iran that doesn't seem to want to resolve this without force.

We should not forget that US went to Iraq without the mandat of the NATO!!!!!!!!!
The US only needs Congressional approval to go to war - or the approval of the UN. NATO doesn't have jurisdiction over US foreign policy, especially considering the US is NATO's biggest contributor. You'd be speaking Russian if it wasn't for NATO...do you think you could speak out against the Soviet Union the way you are speaking against the USA and not be punished?

N.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:30 pm
Kraut

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Are you the German version of George Galloway by any chance?

N.
When this is point of view what i found in wiki then he sounds like a wise men

Political views

Galloway advocates greater spending on welfare benefits, and some nationalisation of large industries. Galloway is opposed to abortion, although he supports Respect's pro-choice stance. He opposes Scottish independence but supports the right of the people to vote on the matter via a referendum. He also supports the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. In the 2007 Scottish Parliament election, George Galloway supported Solidarity,[51] despite not supporting all their policies, such as Scottish independence. Galloway has attracted most attention for his comments on foreign policy, taking a special interest in Libya, Pakistan, Iraq, and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. According to the report "Preventing terrorism, where next for Britain?" from the counter-extremism think tank Quilliam, which receives private and public funding, Galloway is "Islamist backed".[52] Inayat Bunglawala, chair of Muslims4Uk and a former MCB spokesperson, disagreed, saying: "This is just like something straight out of a Stasi manual. The advice from Quilliam is frankly appalling and incredibly self-serving."[53]
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Guuuude sounds like one of the "chip on each shoulder" former East Germans, who's dad had his nose so far up Honecker's arse he wore a permanent brown tidemark. And of course didn't like it when the wall was pulled down and they all had to go out and look for proper jobs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.