Iran 2012

Old Dec 26th 2011, 3:03 pm
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all
Default Iran 2012

So will the US and/or Israel attack Iran in 2012 and if so what will be the consequences for all the expats in the ME.
Old Dec 26th 2011, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

NurseNinja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Iran 2012

Strangly your question might be a little late. from what I've been reading, it is implied that theres a secret war going on in iran already.

Overview
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/su...pagewanted=all

public
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...n-drone-video/
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...lling-6-g-i-s/

Political
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...ons-debate.cnn
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/21/wo...can/index.html

Iran responds with proxy violence:
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-29/m...=PM:MIDDLEEAST

Misc:
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...adioactive.cnn
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/26/wo...ter/index.html

just what a quick search found, cant vouch for the sources....

But yeah, from what I hear its all go on the CIA + Mossad VS Iran front, scientists dieing, things exploding, generals missing.... which would fit in with the obama docrtine of "Different strokes for Different Fokes" As for expats I suppose it depends where you are...

Iran seems happy enough to covertly strike back in iraq and support distant terror attempts.... I suppose Saudi Arabia is likely to bring its friends closer, more support to bahrain... Dunno

Last edited by NurseNinja; Dec 26th 2011 at 4:37 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2011, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abbey08
So will the US and/or Israel attack Iran in 2012 and if so what will be the consequences for all the expats in the ME.
No.
Old Dec 27th 2011, 6:08 am
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

I prefer NO.
Old Dec 27th 2011, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

The commentary definatly seems divided on the issue. If it were to happen however, I'm sure it would be a massive strike. There is talk about troop build up in the Indian ocean and elsewhere. Theres plenty of chatter..personally, I can't see a conventional war go down, but you neverf quite know what our dear leaders are capable of doing.

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of...prise-1.403898

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-...begun-1.399138

some tabloid sensationalism never hurts..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23610582/
Old Dec 28th 2011, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Fahd will become famous soon enoughFahd will become famous soon enough

From my place I can say 70% yes .but not sure if the war will begin 2012 or the next . I think they want Syrian revolution end so they can turn over to Iran .
Old Dec 31st 2011, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Ghazi1st is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe with the current upcomming sanction from the european union over the Irani petroleum industry, Iran would become more isolated and that might push it towards making some noise. It will not ever get into a WAR after it has seen in 3D what had happened to the neighbouring countries. Iranians are keen in screaming only, but in the hour of action they become wise.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 9:03 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ghazi1st
Iranians are keen in screaming only, but in the hour of action they become wise.
So exactly opposite to the americans!

I didnt understand what the Iranians do wrong, i mean are the americans now the world sheriffs who can dictate EVERY OTHER COUTRY???

I hope not and more i hope the russians come back to the big picture.

To the questions there are several types of war and the Americans will find a way to go to them, unfortunate!!!!!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Have a read of "Persian Fire" by Tom Holland, it explains the mentality of the people quite thoroughly.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:24 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
Have a read of "Persian Fire" by Tom Holland, it explains the mentality of the people quite thoroughly.
im not saying that i think they are the good guys, im only saying that the Americans should not dictate the whole world.

At the End, why should the americans have the nuclear bomb and other countries not? They the only ones who use this bomd twice!!
Im not saying the iranians should have them, nobody shuold have such a power mass destroying tool.

Its a strange world!

Ah and about the book, the americans killed nearly all indians? and now the should rule the world?? Every cpuntry in the world expect may the buddism people. did strange things in the past. Yes im german i know what im talking about. :-)

And also we all now its all about oil!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:26 am
Living the dream

Lets hope some common sense prevails all round - good to see that now there is a plan for talks on the nuclear issue which is at the heart of all of this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...mehr-says.html
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 4:57 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guuuude
So exactly opposite to the americans!

I didnt understand what the Iranians do wrong, i mean are the americans now the world sheriffs who can dictate EVERY OTHER COUTRY???

I hope not and more i hope the russians come back to the big picture.

To the questions there are several types of war and the Americans will find a way to go to them, unfortunate!!!!!!
So the Americans are wise then at the hour of action they begin screaming?

Iran is run by a gang of thugs who have denigrated Persian culture in favour of an interpretation of a foreign religion forced on them by invasion 1000 years ago. The government sponsors terrorism and murders it's own people by the truck load...how any sane person could defend such a regime existing is beyond me - most Iranians don't want to be isolated and known for their extremist leaders.

On the subject of the Americans dictating to the world - that's a very simplistic view. The fact is if America doesn't get involved Russia and China will. I know I'd rather do business with the Americans on their terms than Russia - I prefer unfair treaties to gulags, but that's just me.

N.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 5:20 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

im not saying that i think they are the good guys, im only saying that the Americans should not dictate the whole world.

At the End, why should the americans have the nuclear bomb and other countries not? They the only ones who use this bomd twice!!
Im not saying the iranians should have them, nobody shuold have such a power mass destroying tool.
Americans are not the only country to have nuclear weapons. The issue is letting countries run by mad idiots who belief that the end of the world is nigh and if it's not let's make it nigh with a few nukes.

I think responsible nations who spread freedom and democracy and who are generous with their wealth (and no country on earth can touch the USA in terms of money given to charity) should have better weapons than those who do spread backwardness and corruption.

Its a strange world!
No argument there.

Ah and about the book, the americans killed nearly all indians? and now the should rule the world?? Every cpuntry in the world expect may the buddism people. did strange things in the past. Yes im german i know what im talking about. :-)
Are you suggesting the USA of the 1800s is the same morally, ethically and politically as the USA of the post war 20th century? Who should "rule" the world then? Iran? Russia? The spineless and toothless EU?

If you're German you'll appreciate what would have happened if the Nazis or the Imperial Japanese had got the bomb before the USA...it's all well and good saying no one should have terrible weapons but the world doesn't work that way.

If you want to preserve your way of life you have to be prepared to defend it against people who want to stamp their way of life on you. Very simple really. That's why Europe wasn't overrun by the Moors or the Turks centuries ago and we ended up like the Native Americans or the Copts in Egypt.

And also we all now its all about oil!!
It's not all about oil but that's a big component. If oil prices get out of hand the world will become very unstable - if you don't mind living in a world where people are killing each other at the petrol pump, and where the basic cost of goods is so high that people will be forced to either turn to crime or return to the 18th century good for you. Such a world would see major wars on a scale we haven't seen since the 1940s, maybe even worse. 40% of the world's oil passes Iran - it's not just an issue that affects the USA.

N.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 5:23 am
Kraut

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
So the Americans are wise then at the hour of action they begin screaming?

Iran is run by a gang of thugs who have denigrated Persian culture in favour of an interpretation of a foreign religion forced on them by invasion 1000 years ago. The government sponsors terrorism and murders it's own people by the truck load...how any sane person could defend such a regime existing is beyond me - most Iranians don't want to be isolated and known for their extremist leaders.

On the subject of the Americans dictating to the world - that's a very simplistic view. The fact is if America doesn't get involved Russia and China will. I know I'd rather do business with the Americans on their terms than Russia - I prefer unfair treaties to gulags, but that's just me.

N.
You see every story have two sides.

The Americans do everything!!! to garantee to have oil for their economy.

The went to war with faked evidence they put people in their gulag (guantanamo).

And of course the americans dictate the world, why to hell they must be involved in Iraq? In aghanistan Vietnam Korea etc etc etc.????

And believe it or not im proud to be german that we didnt follow these fxxxers in the iraq war.

You should open your mind and see both sides of the story and as mostly the truth can be find in the middle.

Im not protection Persians or their regime im only saying that they have the same rights as the americans and Israel!

If im the World-Boss, i will not allow ANY Nation to have nuclear weappons or go on war for oil. All this money should be invested in Education for the third world countries and the most of the problems in the world will be solved. Education is the Key for a long term freedom!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 5:29 am
Kraut

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Americans are not the only country to have nuclear weapons. The issue is letting countries run by mad idiots who belief that the end of the world is nigh and if it's not let's make it nigh with a few nukes.

I think responsible nations who spread freedom and democracy and who are generous with their wealth (and no country on earth can touch the USA in terms of money given to charity) should have better weapons than those who do spread backwardness and corruption.

No argument there.

Are you suggesting the USA of the 1800s is the same morally, ethically and politically as the USA of the post war 20th century? Who should "rule" the world then? Iran? Russia? The spineless and toothless EU?

If you're German you'll appreciate what would have happened if the Nazis or the Imperial Japanese had got the bomb before the USA...it's all well and good saying no one should have terrible weapons but the world doesn't work that way.

If you want to preserve your way of life you have to be prepared to defend it against people who want to stamp their way of life on you. Very simple really. That's why Europe wasn't overrun by the Moors or the Turks centuries ago and we ended up like the Native Americans or the Copts in Egypt.

It's not all about oil but that's a big component. If oil prices get out of hand the world will become very unstable - if you don't mind living in a world where people are killing each other at the petrol pump, and where the basic cost of goods is so high that people will be forced to either turn to crime or return to the 18th century good for you. Such a world would see major wars on a scale we haven't seen since the 1940s, maybe even worse. 40% of the world's oil passes Iran - it's not just an issue that affects the USA.

N.
If the oil is running out for americans their Economy will collaps from one day to the other! If we see on the world map they are involved in every possibility where oil is. Oil is the Blood of their economy!!

In europe we start to think, much to slow of course, not to depend on oil for the future and this should be the way.

And i disagree that the world work in a way of nuclear Bombs or Nuclear Power, sure it is in the moment but for the next generations their MUST be another way.

So peace and hopefully no war in Iran 2012

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.