Reload this Page >

IQAMA Residency Requirements for Riyadh KSA

IQAMA Residency Requirements for Riyadh KSA

Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Five is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IQAMA Residency Requirements for Riyadh KSA

Hi All,

Hope to get my work visa to KSA soon, from UK to Riyadh.

Planning ahead, what documents will I need (for me and my wife and children), to organise an Iqama for myself, and then my wife and children when they join me eg. Birth and Marriage Certs etc.

Thanks in Advance
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Saudi Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IQAMA Residency Requirements for Riyadh KSA

Originally Posted by Hi Five
Hi All,

Hope to get my work visa to KSA soon, from UK to Riyadh.

Planning ahead, what documents will I need (for me and my wife and children), to organise an Iqama for myself, and then my wife and children when they join me eg. Birth and Marriage Certs etc.

Thanks in Advance
Hi my friend,
here's the things that you will need for your iqama
  1. New medical examination from saudi arabia
  2. four personal photographs 3cm X 4cm (sometimes they only require two)
  3. your original passport plus a copy of the first page with all the details and of course the saudi working visa page
  4. Depend on your employer wither they're government organization or private; you may need a work permit issued first (which has different requirements as well)

Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Saudi Guy
Hi my friend,
here's the things that you will need for your iqama
  1. New medical examination from saudi arabia
  2. four personal photographs 3cm X 4cm (sometimes they only require two)
  3. your original passport plus a copy of the first page with all the details and of course the saudi working visa page
  4. Depend on your employer wither they're government organization or private; you may need a work permit issued first (which has different requirements as well)

many thanks Saudi Guy. what about birth and marriage cert's ie. for family residency ? Will I need those ? thanks !
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

many thanks Saudi Guy. what about birth and marriage cert's ie. for family residency ? Will I need those ? thanks !
You are more than welcome,
as for your family requirements for their residency permit (IQAMA); I am assuming that they will be coming with you on residency visa? If so then here's the requirements:-

Basically each one of them will need the same requirements as you are plus the following:-
  1. Copy of the vaccination schedule for any child who's six years old or younger
  2. Student identification or student card for any son/daughter who are 18 years old or older

In case you will be applying for their visa once you arrive to Saudi Arabia then you will need the marriage certificate and the birth certificates as part of the requirements for the visa. They will also require an employment certificate from your employer and sometimes a no objection letter but that depends on your job title on your working visa!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Saudi Guy
You are more than welcome,
as for your family requirements for their residency permit (IQAMA); I am assuming that they will be coming with you on residency visa? If so then here's the requirements:-

Basically each one of them will need the same requirements as you are plus the following:-
  1. Copy of the vaccination schedule for any child who's six years old or younger
  2. Student identification or student card for any son/daughter who are 18 years old or older

In case you will be applying for their visa once you arrive to Saudi Arabia then you will need the marriage certificate and the birth certificates as part of the requirements for the visa. They will also require an employment certificate from your employer and sometimes a no objection letter but that depends on your job title on your working visa!
thanks again SG, you seem well versed in the process !!

My employer has explained that once I'm in KSA, only then will I apply for visa's for my family.

I have young children and didn't know about the vaccin. letter requirement - but now noted.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

thanks again SG, you seem well versed in the process !!

My employer has explained that once I'm in KSA, only then will I apply for visa's for my family.

I have young children and didn't know about the vaccin. letter requirement - but now noted.
You are welcome!
I hope your moving/processing of paper work goes very smooth