Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Interview with Damac!

Interview with Damac!

Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Location: Currently living in Spain and looking to move to Dubai!
Jubbly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview with Damac!

Hello everybody,

I currently live on the Costa del Sol and for most of last year worked in Real Estate. Due to this experience I have a phone interview on Sunday 13th April with Dalmac to be a property negotiator for them.

There are two things I would like to know.

1) I would like to know what Dalmac are like to work for. What the atmosphere is like, professionalism and do you really earn fantastic money?

2) What should I expect from the interview and any tips on how I should conduct myself.

All help would be much appreciated.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:40 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview with Dalmac!

Firstly, it might help if you get the name right. Dalmac is evidently an Irish recruitment company, whereas Damac Properties are one of the largest property developers in the UAE...a very tough and highly competitive outfit.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Firstly, it might help if you get the name right. Dalmac is evidently an Irish recruitment company, whereas Damac Properties are one of the largest property developers in the UAE...a very tough and highly competitive outfit.
oh god yeah...can you imagine, he turns up for the interview and starts talking about the wrong company, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jubbly View Post
Hello everybody,

I currently live on the Costa del Sol and for most of last year worked in Real Estate. Due to this experience I have a phone interview on Sunday 13th April with Dalmac to be a property negotiator for them.

There are two things I would like to know.

1) I would like to know what Dalmac are like to work for. What the atmosphere is like, professionalism and do you really earn fantastic money?

2) What should I expect from the interview and any tips on how I should conduct myself.

All help would be much appreciated.
well my cousin did work for them, but not for long
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

rocha27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had an interview with them sometime ago too and it all went very well. They set up another interview with the VP and was scheduled by his PA and everything...

But alas, never received the call or even a reschedule. It just shows how 'professional' they are.

Hope you have better luck.

Saludos cordiales.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview with Damac

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=DAMAC

Read posts #9 and #11

Keep away.......

PS: Just posting my reply on this thread too so you know well to keep away from ..........
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview with Damac!

one thread is more than enough and if I have to merge any more threads I'll be forced to shoot someone