Reload this Page >

Internet and TV Packages,Fridge and cooker

Internet and TV Packages,Fridge and cooker

Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Zela is on a distinguished road
Default Internet and TV Packages,Fridge and cooker

Hi there,

I just moved in Abu Dhabi last week,still feeling lost and i can't really find my way around.But anyway i am looking for best advice on internet (Wireless) and tv packages? Best provider and good price?

Also interested in buying LG fridge (silver) where i can find them?
And cooker,which is better,gas or electric? There is no gas in flat so will have to use bottle,is that safe?
What about caramic top on cooker? Are they better then normal gas/electric cooker?

Thak you so much for any advice.

Last edited by Zela; Nov 24th 2008 at 10:16 am.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet and TV Packages,Fridge and cooker

Originally Posted by Zela
Hi there,

I just moved here last week,still feeling lost and i can't really find my way around.But anyway i am looking for best advice on internet (Wireless) and tv packages? Best provider and good price?

Also interested in buying LG fridge (silver) where i can find them?
And cooker,which is better,gas or electric? There is no gas in flat so will have to use bottle,is that safe?
What about caramic top on cooker? Are they better then normal gas/electric cooker?

Thak you so much for any advice.
Afternoon,

contact www.etisalat.ae and they do wireless, we have it and its pretty good, it may take a bit of time as most things in this country are a bit slow and rubbish,

go to carrefour, gyperpanda etc etc for fridges, ours has packed in twice so I would recommend you get the best possible fridge you can, we're going to buy a new one at some point and will probably spend a fair bit on it as we've had non stop trouble, in fact we bought a spare fridge just in case, how stupid is that?

Most people use bottles, we have 2 connected through a tube that goes through the wall and into the bottles outside, seems fine to us.

Also same goes for cookers as fridges, buy the best you can as we had problems with ours after ONE MONTH.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

spanky is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant help you on internet, but for TV alot of people here are logging into 3click.TV online streaming TV for ad free complete seasons of about 150 shows. Theres a free trial if you want to give it a go. Good luck navigating the internet hookup there I have heard it can be complicated.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Zela is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys for advice,i got a fridge,seams to be good and cooker.They all delivered in 2 days. For internet i have to wait as there is still no internet conection i place where i am.They said 2 weeks.Lets wait and see.
x