info please

Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:55 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: info please

Originally Posted by silax
ok well i fly out tomorrow so i'm sure i'll have a lot more questions to ask when i get there.
i must warn you having a drink with me if you're single proberbly means we end up in bed together i have a track record for that kind of thing one angry ex in spain will vouch for that
Oh dear.. that won't go down well..
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

ok well i fly out tomorrow so i'm sure i'll have a lot more questions to ask when i get there.
i must warn you having a drink with me if you're single proberbly means we end up in bed together i have a track record for that kind of thing one angry ex in spain will vouch for that
No doubt Shakh will be wanting to go out for a drink with you then
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
No doubt Shakh will be wanting to go out for a drink with you then
Oh Ins .. you really are going for a big big hole...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Oh Ins .. you really are going for a big big hole...
thought if i dig deep enough I might strike gold!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
thought if i dig deep enough I might strike gold!
no gold where you're going mate!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

and you wonder why we think you're not for real?

You have no (obvious) qualifications, you can barely write in coherent English, you plan to live off your girlfriend's (mysterious) business contract in Dubai, you expect as a birthright a stress-free, well-paid job which won't eat into your shagging-around time too much...

Newcomers to this board (I was one not many moons ago) use it as a place to supplement knowledge by the experience of others who were recently in a similar position, not as a starting place for all knowledge about the place. You asked about the currency for example. You know so little about the place that you don't know the local currency or how much of it you could expect for a GBP and you have plans to come out here and live? indefinitely? Have you given any thought to a visa? the fact that a tourist one expires in 60 days, renewable to 90? That even if your unfortunate girlfriend buys you visa runs you'll still only get 9 months here in total without a job?

Do you think the UAE works like that? In Spain no doubt you can drift from pillar to post earning cash-in-hand, but unless you're well-connected it doesn't work that way here, amigo.

Oh by the way, it's spelt probably.

And if you fancy yourself as a would-be lothario you're up against some stiff competition here bud. (including those who have a job)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:25 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Wasn't someone looking for cad lessons?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:28 am
Just Joined

silax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jvr20
and you wonder why we think you're not for real?

You have no (obvious) qualifications, you can barely write in coherent English, you plan to live off your girlfriend's (mysterious) business contract in Dubai, you expect as a birthright a stress-free, well-paid job which won't eat into your shagging-around time too much...

Newcomers to this board (I was one not many moons ago) use it as a place to supplement knowledge by the experience of others who were recently in a similar position, not as a starting place for all knowledge about the place. You asked about the currency for example. You know so little about the place that you don't know the local currency or how much of it you could expect for a GBP and you have plans to come out here and live? indefinitely? Have you given any thought to a visa? the fact that a tourist one expires in 60 days, renewable to 90? That even if your unfortunate girlfriend buys you visa runs you'll still only get 9 months here in total without a job?

Do you think the UAE works like that? In Spain no doubt you can drift from pillar to post earning cash-in-hand, but unless you're well-connected it doesn't work that way here, amigo.

Oh by the way, it's spelt probably.

And if you fancy yourself as a would-be lothario you're up against some stiff competition here bud. (including those who have a job)
well jvr i'm dyslexic and i think i apoligesed for that in my very first post its a problem i overcame a long time ago and people can get the jest of what i'm saying quite easilly and the part of spain i was living in you couldn't drift around earning cash in hand here and there. i also mentioned i was financially secure so although my girlfriend is earning over there i don't need to life is a very short thing and you only live once so i live it from day to day and try to get the most out of it as possible if i don't like dubai i'll move somewhere else. because of my attitude to life and the way i live it i meet people like you whereever i go they either take me the way i am or don't. i have an amazing sence of humour every morning i wake up smile and think what a wonderfull life it is. dubia is gonna be a lot different to spain but i'm gonna have fun discovering the culture and the language. i may know nothing about dubia at the minute but by the time i leave i'll be fluent in the local lingo just like spain where i not only became fluent in castiano but also valenciano (the same as catalan in barcalona).
the questions i've asked so far on this forum is basically all i want to know so far how much do i get for my gbp and can i find a job to stop me dying of boredom if dubia turns out to be boring. anything else i need to know i'm sure i'm at the right place to find out.
look forward to meeting you jvr
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

well jvr i'm dyslexic and i think i apoligesed for that in my very first post its a problem i overcame a long time ago and people can get the jest of what i'm saying quite easilly and the part of spain i was living in you couldn't drift around earning cash in hand here and there. i also mentioned i was financially secure so although my girlfriend is earning over there i don't need to life is a very short thing and you only live once so i live it from day to day and try to get the most out of it as possible if i don't like dubai i'll move somewhere else. because of my attitude to life and the way i live it i meet people like you whereever i go they either take me the way i am or don't. i have an amazing sence of humour every morning i wake up smile and think what a wonderfull life it is. dubia is gonna be a lot different to spain but i'm gonna have fun discovering the culture and the language. i may know nothing about dubia at the minute but by the time i leave i'll be fluent in the local lingo just like spain where i not only became fluent in castiano but also valenciano (the same as catalan in barcalona).
the questions i've asked so far on this forum is basically all i want to know so far how much do i get for my gbp and can i find a job to stop me dying of boredom if dubia turns out to be boring. anything else i need to know i'm sure i'm at the right place to find out.
look forward to meeting you jvr

so you're flying out today right...
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:52 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
To our new arrivee: I highly recommend that you eat a tasty chicken sandwich when out walking daytime as you soon get hungry here: wear a thick woollen coat for the freezing coat winds: remember to bribe the first cop who challenges you: don't forget we drive on the left here: and please don't forget to keep your shoes on whenever entering a mosque. If you follow these few words of advice, your time in Dubai will certainly be memorable.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:15 am
Just Joined

silax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
unless i miss the plane but going to airport early to have a huge english breaky not sure how ramadam effects the inflight meals.
one thing thats always been on my mind does masterbating qualify you for the mile high club if so i'm gonna become a fully paid up member today hopefully will do it over france but then again i'm not really sure which way the plane goes may have to make do with my second choice germany.
see you all soon
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:18 am
Account Closed

unless i miss the plane but going to airport early to have a huge english breaky not sure how ramadam effects the inflight meals.
one thing thats always been on my mind does masterbating qualify you for the mile high club if so i'm gonna become a fully paid up member today hopefully will do it over france but then again i'm not really sure which way the plane goes may have to make do with my second choice germany.
see you all soon
Please stop this obscene nonsense...this is a family show!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:20 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

see you all soon
Don't know the official rules, but guess it just makes you a w@nker!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:22 am

see you all soon
They usually have these little screen things that show you where you are going... they may set one up in the toilet for you.. so you can do your "deed" at the right time. Do you know where France and Germany are on the map?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by beebee
They usually have these little screen things that show you where you are going... they may set one up in the toilet for you.. so you can do your "deed" at the right time. Do you know where France and Germany are on the map?
Please don't encourage him BB, we need new filthmongers like Dubai needs more skyscrapers...there are plenty of oher websites for his type...incidentally, where is Confucius these days?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.