info please

Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: info please

Originally Posted by silax
just out of interest whats the exchange rate over there to the gbp
around 7.45AED to the pound at the moment although it can vary each week.

I though Ins was into male rugby players though?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
only the pretty ones who play in the backs! the forwards would be more interested in you anyway MM
you mean there really are pretty ones?? i thought they were all built like brick shit houses...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
around 7.45AED to the pound at the moment although it can vary each week.

I though Ins was into male rugby players though?
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii! less of that please!!!
just because i wore a flowery shirt for the BE night out doesnt mean I swing the other way!!! the cheek of it!!! Bloody out of towners!!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii! less of that please!!!
just because i wore a flowery shirt for the BE night out doesnt mean I swing the other way!!! the cheek of it!!! Bloody out of towners!!!
i rest my case...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:13 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

i like the sound of instructor. my hobbies are pretty limited but i did gamble for a living when i was in spain but i guess i can't do that in dubai or i'll get my toes cut off so instructor it will be then got any ideas who to get in touch with about that.
you sound so energetic and lively....
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

silax is an unknown quantity at this point

you wanna find out .............
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you wanna find out .............
could you keep me awake...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MataHari
could you keep me awake...
i'll be happy if i can touch the sides
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

i'll be happy if i can touch the sides
are you really tiny...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
are you really tiny...
or are you really large?

*runs*
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

or are you really large?

*runs*
I am really tall...really...now come back
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

quite looking forward to dubia now
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

quite looking forward to dubia now
you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:34 am
hmmmm...nice

you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you
ah...there you are
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

troll alert anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.