British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Info on Dubai (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/info-dubai-474203/)

Safferbeauty Aug 15th 2007 7:04 am

Info on Dubai

Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum. My moms friend might be moving to Dubai from South Africa. Could you give me any info on what its like living there. The way of life. Cost of living. Renting and that sort of info. How expensive is it and that sort of stuff. Any info will help. Thank you ;)

Meow Aug 15th 2007 7:25 am

Re: Info on Dubai

See the Wiki links on the main Middle East page. These questions are asked again and again so this resource should answer many of your questions.

FishOil Aug 15th 2007 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by Safferbeauty (Post 5190976)
Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum. My moms friend might be moving to Dubai from South Africa. Could you give me any info on what its like living there. The way of life. Cost of living. Renting and that sort of info. How expensive is it and that sort of stuff. Any info will help. Thank you ;)

Safferbeauty: Check the Wiki links on the main Middle East page. These questions are asked repeatidly so this resource will answer many of your questions.

Thanks

Cham128 Aug 15th 2007 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by FishOil (Post 5192143)
Safferbeauty: Check the Wiki links on the main Middle East page. These questions are asked repeatidly so this resource will answer many of your questions.

Thanks

is there an echo in here? :blink:

FishOil Aug 15th 2007 1:49 pm

Oh sorry. Did'nt see the other response. Mine was worded a little better though.

arbroath_abroad Aug 15th 2007 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Cham128 (Post 5192253)
is there an echo in here? :blink:

say again over:D

FishOil Aug 15th 2007 1:59 pm

Reading them both I cannot believe the astonishing similarities in the two statements.

Great minds

Cham128 Aug 15th 2007 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad (Post 5192307)
say again over:D

:rofl:

Confucius Aug 15th 2007 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by Safferbeauty (Post 5190976)

Is your mum's friend a He or a She??? They have separate lavatories for each...

beebee Aug 15th 2007 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by FishOil (Post 5192301)
Oh sorry. Did'nt see the other response. Mine was worded a little better though.

If the spelling was correct....

FishOil Aug 15th 2007 3:23 pm

I used the proper words, were as she always didn't. But it was a good effort. She probably just didn't proof read it before clicking the submit button. It happens to the best of us. No shame

beebee Aug 15th 2007 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by FishOil (Post 5192739)
I used the proper words, were as she always didn't. But it was a good effort. She probably just didn't proof read it before clicking the submit button. It happens to the best of us. No shame

were as she always didn't?

Blue Cat Aug 15th 2007 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5192779)
were as she always didn't?

condescending fish if you ask me ! Cats eat fish!

beebee Aug 15th 2007 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5192786)
condescending fish if you ask me ! Cats eat fish!

Get him BC!!

Blue Cat Aug 15th 2007 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5192805)
Get him BC!!

I will, I just need to sharpen my nails and do the dishes etc! :rofl: