Info on Abu Dhabi

Old Jan 30th 2010, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

lizzyv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info on Abu Dhabi

Can anyone help me with a place to stop temporarily in Abu Dhabi until we find a villa? Doesn't need to be 5 star just livable for a month. I have seen serviced apartments but they seem really expensive. Any help welcome.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info on Abu Dhabi

most people use the hotels/serviced apartments yes they are expensive, but thats the way it is. or you are lucky and find a house straight away.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by busybee2
most people use the hotels/serviced apartments yes they are expensive, but thats the way it is. or you are lucky and find a house straight away.
can you recommend any and do you have a rough idea what I would expect to pay. I am only going off the internet and I am sure there are deals out there if you know where to look.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:25 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyv
can you recommend any and do you have a rough idea what I would expect to pay. I am only going off the internet and I am sure there are deals out there if you know where to look.
If you join the Abu Dhabi Networking Group (free to join) you can get studio at Vision Apartments for 500++ / night which is pretty good value. Otherwise, the hotels out at Yas are pretty much empty so may give a good deal.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ctfc
If you join the Abu Dhabi Networking Group (free to join) you can get studio at Vision Apartments for 500++ / night which is pretty good value. Otherwise, the hotels out at Yas are pretty much empty so may give a good deal.
How do I join the Abu Dhbai Networking Group? Do you know of any villas as well. The plan is to get an apartment until we find something. Really struggling with this as very different to Qatar where we are now.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

How do I join the Abu Dhbai Networking Group? Do you know of any villas as well. The plan is to get an apartment until we find something. Really struggling with this as very different to Qatar where we are now.
Google is your friend. Maybe check the spelling of Abu Dhabi.

Last edited by spart; Jan 30th 2010 at 5:02 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spart
Google is your friend. Maybe check the spelling of Abu Dhabi.
thanks, must be great to be so perfect.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Must be awesome to be so sensitive..
Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:49 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't expect people to be continue to be helpful if you come back with sarky comments...
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Man Above The Law is on a distinguished road

Can anyone help me with a place to stop temporarily in Abu Dhabi until we find a villa? Doesn't need to be 5 star just livable for a month. I have seen serviced apartments but they seem really expensive. Any help welcome.
lizzyv I have friends in real estate (thought it is the only way you can rent aparment in Abu Dhabi) and I will try my best to help you but before that I need to know your budget and when you will arrive to Abu Dhabi?