Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Info about school of research science

Info about school of research science

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

julieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nice
Default Info about school of research science

Hi applied for 2 teaching jobs for next sept, one at School of research science and I for GEMS schools (UAE) (think they reresent any GEMS school so dont know the particular school here), Just wondered if anyone had any good or bad stories about the schools. I have psoted on TES site but you have to encript schools names there as not allowed to slag off there. Thanks in advance Julie.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:20 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Info about school of research science

All I know is your salary will be dependant on which GEMs school you end up working in........... I think probably JPS or Wellington would be the highest..

Sorry never even heard of the other school