inflight meals

Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Red face inflight meals

Ok Peeps,

I am planning to go for vacations, i intend to fly ethiad, Emirates Airline or Anyone in the world... But I want good meal on board!

which airlines do you think provide the best meals?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:47 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: inflight meals

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Ok Peeps,

I am planning to go for vacations, i intend to fly ethiad, Emirates Airline or Anyone in the world... But I want good meal on board!

Only flown with Emirates so couldn't comment on the others. Emirates food was very nice and there was lots of it too!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
Only flown with Emirates so couldn't comment on the others. Emirates food was very nice and there was lots of it too!!
Call me victor meldrew but let's face it - they're all as bad as each other.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
i think basically most airlines are serving good food ... if you hungry you will eat whatever they serve.

i can't recall having a bad meal in flight
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Peeps,

Well it would be alot easier to answer if you actually knew your destination, then you would know which options are available to you !
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:11 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well it would be alot easier to answer if you actually knew your destination, then you would know which options are available to you !

if someone is hangry than he needs food! Isnt it? why should they care where i am going?

Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

if someone is hangry than he needs food! Isnt it? why should they care where i am going?

If youre going to Saudi,there is a different set of meals than if youre going to,say,Europe...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
If youre going to Saudi,there is a different set of meals than if youre going to,say,Europe...

i am going to Kenya, to see nature (whatelse)! i am leaving early in the morning dubai timing.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

i am going to Kenya, to see nature (whatelse)! i am leaving early in the morning dubai timing.
So you already booked a flight,and you want to choose your meal,take away, from another airline,is that it???
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
So you already booked a flight,and you want to choose your meal,take away, from another airline,is that it???

no i havent booked yet, what i told you was my plan!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:38 pm
W10

Qatar do the best economy class food I've ever tasted.

Emirates' is pretty good

BA is average

Etihad's food is pretty bad

Never flown Royal Brunei or Gulf Air

Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no i havent booked yet, what i told you was my plan!
Yes,to leave Dubai early morning...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

CN u r really funny ... r u trying to book the flight to kenya based on the meal in the flight?

r u going alone?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
CN u r really funny ... r u trying to book the flight to kenya based on the meal in the flight?

r u going alone?

last time when i flew in emarates i wanted something with meat, but they didnt had it was over, the last pack they gave it to the passenger next to me! so i had to look at her mouth. and i had to eat chicken breat...

so now you get it?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:05 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

CN, off topic i know, but this must be the longest time you have gone without one of your profiles being banned! well done !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.