British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Individual Health Insurance (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/individual-health-insurance-572660/)

Grace O Malley Nov 12th 2008 11:48 am

Individual Health Insurance

Does anyone know of companies doing Health Insurance for individuals, got a friend starting up a company and he only needs health insurance for himself and assistant, most companies he has called only do group policies.

Any ideas

Thanks a million

Anna

Norm_uk Nov 12th 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Individual Health Insurance

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 6965432)
Does anyone know of companies doing Health Insurance for individuals, got a friend starting up a company and he only needs health insurance for himself and assistant, most companies he has called only do group policies.

Any ideas

Thanks a million

Anna

We broker both - what with us being the only UK recognised chartered insurance broker in the middle east and all that...

PM if you want me to put you through to someome in our medical team.

N.

Madam Medusa Nov 13th 2008 3:36 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 6965432)

Any ideas

Thanks a million

Anna

goodhealth are meant to be pretty good, anna...they defo do individual policies, if you need contact numbers, let me know...

MM, xx

Grace O Malley Nov 13th 2008 6:08 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 6965476)
We broker both - what with us being the only UK recognised chartered insurance broker in the middle east and all that...

PM if you want me to put you through to someome in our medical team.

N.

Thanks Norm, sent u a PM

Grace O Malley Nov 13th 2008 6:09 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6967787)
goodhealth are meant to be pretty good, anna...they defo do individual policies, if you need contact numbers, let me know...

MM, xx

Hi M

Can you give me the number, thanks a million!

Meow Nov 13th 2008 11:54 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6967787)

MM, xx

There are better providers... ;)

-

Confucius Nov 13th 2008 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 6969019)
There are better providers... ;)

-

We know that you just wrote the names of insurers on a paper in front of you but we can't see it, dammit!!!
Now post them please...