Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

View Poll Results: Will shiva finish packing??
No chance ,hes doomed
27.27%
Of course he will ,no probs
27.27%
Yes ,but he will forget something crucial
36.36%
No, he'll misss the flight cause hes posting on BE.com
9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:02 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I raised my first born alone so I had to do things for myself and became rather independant and a dab hand at things... Its surprising what you learn when you get on with it.
u will be fine mate but if u start giving birth then will be very worried indeed!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

have a good flight mate - don't worry about the bags....just make sure you get on the right plane!
Martin
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:55 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
ahh Thank you!!!!
Its my pleasure
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:56 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
u will be fine mate but if u start giving birth then will be very worried indeed!!!!
An interesting line when included with the quote
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:02 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

well if i do, my financial security is guarenteed to make up for the psycological trauma
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:05 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shiva
well if i do, my financial security is guarenteed to make up for the psycological trauma
LMAO .. U in the pub... your in good form ...

Last edited by Truth Speak; Nov 9th 2004 at 12:25 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:23 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

hmm first 145 rounds on u then...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:36 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

not sodding coming back again.....

well guys here i come, i depart gla 13.00 hrs friday the 12th nov destination dxb
yipeee about bloody time.
i look forward to meeting you soon folks,
i think i remember pints being mentioned

feel free to bestow good luck juju or karma on me

with the amount of stuff i gota do ill need every bit....... now where did i put that kitchen sink
LOL....... Its gr8 to hear that u have finally sorted urself out and u r FINALLY getting urself out here! Will be a royal blast to finally meet up with u.... juices, pints or wotever! hehe

As for karma..... just made a generous contribution to ur cause.... dont 4get to pack the bath as well! hahahahahahahaha
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:37 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
LOL....... Its gr8 to hear that u have finally sorted urself out and u r FINALLY getting urself out here! Will be a royal blast to finally meet up with u.... juices, pints or wotever! hehe

As for karma..... just made a generous contribution to ur cause.... dont 4get to pack the bath as well! hahahahahahahaha
Most lads your age only think about girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
where is this coming from? is there something u arent telling us?

lol..... i like all sorts of music.... really.... there is nothing more to it..... rap i dont fancy and errrrr........ without sounding sexist.... those girly choons are really naff..... like that cheeky girly #.... tragic..... polluted the air waves for yonks! thank god it died it a swift death!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 9:13 am
The 5th Amendment

and what do men of your age think about!? lol
Old Nov 10th 2004, 9:16 am
Premium Member

and what do men of your age think about!? lol
Get back to work u lazy git....

Ladies in stockings leather whips handcuffs.......... :scared: that sort of thing.

And what do mere striplings like JC think about other than the obvious......
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:38 pm
The Oracle

Get back to work u lazy git....

Ladies in stockings leather whips handcuffs.......... :scared: that sort of thing.

And what do mere striplings like JC think about other than the obvious......
that explains ur fetish for cats........ its that cat woman movie isnt it? its all u think about....... u keep posting all those cat-torture pics aswell as psycho-cat pics....... there is another theory I have about ur cat fetish and the other cat on this site...........hmmmmmmmmmm........... if i am right, its hilarious!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

pm me if u cant figure out what i am getting at....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:39 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
that explains ur fetish for cats........ its that cat woman movie isnt it? its all u think about....... u keep posting all those cat-torture pics aswell as psycho-cat pics....... there is another theory I have about ur cat fetish and the other cat on this site...........hmmmmmmmmmm........... if i am right, its hilarious!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

pm me if u cant figure out what i am getting at....
You found me out
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Is there something you would like to tell us face

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.