Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I'm here, you can shoot at will.

I'm here, you can shoot at will.

Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:17 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm here, you can shoot at will.

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
Good one MJC......nice going.

She is cute.

How about........ummmmm....

The one hit by the band fronted by Billy Idol, before he was Billy Idol.....

Name the band and the song.
Too easy, Generation X, King Rocker, there only top 20 hit.

And Billy Idol was flookin amazing in concert
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Nice day for a white wedding!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:34 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJC

Was thinking of Valley of the Dolls......Liver lips himself.............*sniff*

Obviously picked the wrong band with you there. But maybe the music style is good for a few more..........

ummmm........which member of which band liked to vomit on old ladies in airports? 4 pts

........name the female singer who masturbated with a sledgehammer onstage 2 pts

........who sang "love comes in spurts"? 2 pts

..........what were "John Lydon's" famous last (gig) words? 2 pts

Total pts: 10 ............No curved grade.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

omg and at the time he was soooooo gorg. He's aged really badly though

MM, xx
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg and at the time he was soooooo gorg. He's aged really badly though

MM, xx
any pics?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
any pics?
hold on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MM, xx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:27 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
Was thinking of Valley of the Dolls......Liver lips himself.............*sniff*

Obviously picked the wrong band with you there. But maybe the music style is good for a few more..........

ummmm........which member of which band liked to vomit on old ladies in airports? 4 pts

........name the female singer who masturbated with a sledgehammer onstage 2 pts

........who sang "love comes in spurts"? 2 pts

..........what were "John Lydon's" famous last (gig) words? 2 pts

Total pts: 10 ............No curved grade.
1 - Steve Jones of the Pistols
2 - Wendy O Williams of the Plasmatics
3 - Richard Hell or Television
4 - Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

you're a bit of a punk head then?

ok, riddle me this:

- how much did EMI pay the pistols to fck off in 1976?
- what materials are PIL famous for using as packagaing - clue, I'm looking for 2 materials that are very unusual in music packaging
- who directed and which cool british actress stars in the video for the horrors debut single?
and for a bonus point - name the famous minder / roadie for the KLF.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:19 am

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Autonomy

ok, riddle me this:

- how much did EMI pay the pistols to fck off in 1976?
- what materials are PIL famous for using as packagaing - clue, I'm looking for 2 materials that are very unusual in music packaging
- who directed and which cool british actress stars in the video for the horrors debut single?
and for a bonus point - name the famous minder / roadie for the KLF.

50,000 pounds
One of their songs kept buzzing thru my head:
".......E.M.I. said you're out of hand
And they gave us the boot
But they couldn't sack us, just like that
Without giving us the loot

Thank you kindly A & M
They said we were out of bounds
But that ain't bad for two weeks work
And 75,000 pounds........."
(knew it was a lot, but had to google anyway...... )

Plastic and Metal (knew the metal one.....had the album, but googled plastic)

Now you've lost me from here on......(but cheated by googling again )

Chris Cunningham, Samantha Morton ?????
Noel Gallagher ????

Good questions but some too recent for me.......

So here's a few more (old sh!t again.......) hints for the google-impaired.

1. Name the US "college set" comedy movie with a great soundtrack including songs by the Buzzcocks. *hint*.......Studly & a rabbit.
2. Name the (now) famous UK actor who was lead in the movie "That Summer" (which also had a great soundtrack) *hint*.......Dodges a boulder
3. The band and member of, who had a Black Belt in Karate *hint* ......MIB
4. All three names of the band who did "Resurrection Joe" *hint* .......descending order
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:24 am