British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   I'm here, you can shoot at will. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/im-here-you-can-shoot-will-441258/)

GrecoRomano Apr 11th 2007 4:18 am

I'm here, you can shoot at will.

Above all, I regret those incidents, and of course the lack of game.

Confucius Apr 11th 2007 4:46 am

Re: I'm here, you can shoot at will.

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano (Post 4624645)

Did you bring a note from your doctor re your absence???

GrecoRomano Apr 11th 2007 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4624694)
Did you bring a note from your doctor re your absence???

Just tired of Little Britain here. Beside: "Nuli xuexi, nuli gongzuo".

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 11th 2007 6:36 am

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano (Post 4624874)
Just tired of Little Britain here. Beside: "Nuli xuexi, nuli gongzuo".

FFS you idiot, it's "BRITISH EXPATS".....there is a clue in the name.

if you dont like "Little Britain" why dont you try to find a website dedicated to your own heritage.....but first you will need to find out who your father is.

Ji bai

NorthernLad Apr 11th 2007 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4624897)
.....but first you will need to find out who your father is.

If I remember correctly, I think there is something about this in the film 'True Romance'...Dennis Hopper seemed to have some thoughts on this.

shiva Apr 11th 2007 7:28 am

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4624943)
If I remember correctly, I think there is something about this in the film 'True Romance'...Dennis Hopper seemed to have some thoughts on this.

You mean this bit

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother ****ed a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Miss Eck Apr 11th 2007 7:33 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4624986)
You mean this bit

Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother ****ed a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Great film and excellent scene.

arbroath_abroad Apr 11th 2007 7:35 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4624986)
You mean this bit

[Starts laughing, too]

a seriously great comment from a seriously great film.

Italians and Germans, one of the same really.

Brag and boast as an defence mechanism to hide what every one else knows.

Blue Cat Apr 11th 2007 11:24 am

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano (Post 4624645)

BANG!!!

FACT :D

MJC Apr 12th 2007 8:14 am

A virile, middle aged Italian gentlemen named Greco was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he led her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Greco reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Greco smiles and asks, "You finish?" Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Greco reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Greco falls onto his back, gasping Barely
able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

Just for you bud!!

Blue Cat Apr 12th 2007 9:24 am

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630740)
A virile, middle aged Italian gentlemen named Greco was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he led her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Greco reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Greco smiles and asks, "You finish?" Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Greco reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Greco falls onto his back, gasping Barely
able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

Just for you bud!!

BANG
BANG
BANG!!

Madam Medusa Apr 12th 2007 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4630992)
BANG
BANG
BANG!!

didn't you mean boom, boom! :D

MM, xx

MJC Apr 12th 2007 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4631116)

MM, xx

Don't go all Basil Brush on me MM!

Madam Medusa Apr 12th 2007 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4631931)
Don't go all Basil Brush on me MM!

perish the thought...

MM, xx

Blue Cat Apr 12th 2007 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4631116)

MM, xx

was trying to remember that song that went BANG BANG ...... 80's can't remember anything else about it !!! HELP!