British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   I'm Back!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/im-back-426173/)

Crying Freeman Feb 13th 2007 6:56 am

I'm Back!!!

Lock up your daughters, wives, mothers!! I'm back in town!!! lol

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, back after 2 years of exile!!!!! Only for a short time though, until the cops catch me at least hehehe.

Any of the old guard still here?? Novita, Jammy, Heart of Gold, Truth Speak erm shiva...(if i forgot anyone else i'm sorry, it's been 2 bloody years)!!!!

Anyways, just thought if anyone want's to meet up and say hi, even those i've never met, please feel free to pm me.

Cyas,

MataHari Feb 13th 2007 7:27 am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman (Post 4396496)

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, back after 2 years of exile!!!!! Only for a short time though, until the cops catch me at least hehehe.

Any of the old guard still here?? Novita, Jammy, Heart of Gold, Truth Speak erm shiva...(if i forgot anyone else i'm sorry, it's been 2 bloody years)!!!!

Anyways, just thought if anyone want's to meet up and say hi, even those i've never met, please feel free to pm me.

Cyas,

hi..............are you any good......

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 13th 2007 8:16 am

Cyas,

Ahhh....the memories come flooding back!!!

Heart of gold Feb 13th 2007 10:24 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 4396543)

At what??

Heart of gold Feb 13th 2007 10:26 am

Cyas,

Hiya.... Both TS and I are still on the boards from time to time but we left Dubai last year :) What are your plans this time around?

M

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 13th 2007 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold (Post 4397071)
Hiya.... Both TS and I are still on the boards from time to time but we left Dubai last year :) What are your plans this time around?

M

Judging from his PM, he wants to drag me out and get drunk! :eek:

Heart of gold Feb 13th 2007 10:37 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4397107)
Judging from his PM, he wants to drag me out and get drunk! :eek:

Which Im sure you would oblige to .... But hubby tells me your now a reformed character?

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 13th 2007 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold (Post 4397124)
Which Im sure you would oblige to .... But hubby tells me your now a reformed character?

Correct...im now focusing my talents and energies elsewhere.

:o

MJC Feb 13th 2007 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4397134)

you mean you're going to Qatar now then?

Heart of gold Feb 13th 2007 10:41 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4397134)

Where might that be then?

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 13th 2007 10:43 am

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4397142)
you mean you're going to Qatar now then?

Tres Bon MJ....Tres Bon :p :rofl:

Crying Freeman Feb 13th 2007 11:40 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 4396543)

Erm getting very drunk.... yes am excellent at it. Anything else... please be more specific!!!

MataHari Feb 13th 2007 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman (Post 4397337)
Erm getting very drunk.... yes am excellent at it. Anything else... please be more specific!!!

I know enough.....

Jammy_Dodgers Feb 13th 2007 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman (Post 4397337)

I can see you havn't changed!!!

Ill give you a bell after work CF.

rgds
JD

Crying Freeman Feb 13th 2007 11:44 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold (Post 4397071)

M

Besides getting legless and sunbathing, not very much. First holiday for 2 years so just thought I'd take it easy, prolly a stint of bowling, some snowboarding, maybe some diving, we'll see what happens. Only got 2 weeks so will use it wisely.