I'm BACK

Old Jan 8th 2005, 7:29 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm BACK

...and ready to party!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 8:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm BACK

my bad, didn't notice you were gone...
Old Jan 8th 2005, 8:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
my bad, didn't notice you were gone...
Yes Bob ... did not noticed he is gone.

So TA5, where have u been? And btw, welcome back....
Old Jan 9th 2005, 3:44 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Yes Bob ... did not noticed he is gone.

So TA5, where have u been? And btw, welcome back....
was back in the US for 2 weeks, spent 11 days skiing out in utah skiing and meeting the girl of my dreams in the process, kind of made me regret coming back out here for the next 6 months, but that's life right.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
was back in the US for 2 weeks, spent 11 days skiing out in utah skiing and meeting the girl of my dreams in the process, kind of made me regret coming back out here for the next 6 months, but that's life right.

Hello TA5, Welcome back to the ME...............Ah by the way pleased to meet u..............
Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hello TA5, Welcome back to the ME...............Ah by the way pleased to meet u..............
Hey TA5,
Dont worry, I have heard that Virgin will be doing flights here now...so even more young lovelies to look at !!!!!

Glad you had a good vacation !!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 6:50 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hey TA5,
Dont worry, I have heard that Virgin will be doing flights here now...so even more young lovelies to look at !!!!!

Glad you had a good vacation !!!

wow, i didn't know virgin was flying here, that should bring plenty of fresh talent
Old Jan 9th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5
wow, i didn't know virgin was flying here, that should bring plenty of fresh talent
How long have you been living here TA5?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
More lambs to the slaughter......
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:12 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

More lambs to the slaughter......
word to that

i've been here around 5 months, since august 2004
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:28 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by TA5
word to that

i've been here around 5 months, since august 2004
Let me know when you want to go and round some up.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:00 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Let me know when you want to go and round some up.

They should rename this place Sharkers Paradise!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:05 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
They should rename this place Sharkers Paradise!!
If there were any decent, normal, stable girls here I would be MORE than happy to court them.

The cabin crew are easy, and there behaviour does not earn them any respect, so they do bring some of it on themselves.

So there is little choice but to go sharking for the rare decent one.

The law of averages states that one of them should be a "keeper"
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:10 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

If there were any decent, normal, stable girls here I would be MORE than happy to court them.

The cabin crew are easy, and there behaviour does not earn them any respect, so they do bring some of it on themselves.

So there is little choice but to go sharking for the rare decent one.

The law of averages states that one of them should be a "keeper"
Afternoon everyone ...

So what is ur dream woman got to be like JD???
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Afternoon everyone ...

So what is ur dream woman got to be like JD???
Just like you sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.