IFA in Doha

Old May 25th 2012, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

youngdoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IFA in Doha

Can anyone recommend an IFA in the Doha region?
Old May 25th 2012, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IFA in Doha

International Football Association? I am sure there is one somewhere.
Old May 25th 2012, 2:48 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't you just emailed me?

I am Dubai based but have clients across the GCC and should be in Doha next month. Be careful who you speak to as so few are properly qualified or experienced and many just want to sell you unsuitable savings plans.
Old May 25th 2012, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

youngdoc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi yes, waiting to hear back from you. I was also trying to see if there is anyone local but it seems IFA's are few and far between in Doha! Will wait to hear from you.
Cheers
Old May 25th 2012, 11:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Just be wary of people who might email you from BE if you've allowed emails in your settings.

It seems we have had a few BE members who haven't posted very much, emailing people when topics such as this have popped up, but as they haven't been posting about them openly, we've not been able to stop the spam until we've been notified of it happening.
Old May 26th 2012, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

mrblast is an unknown quantity at this point

There are loads here but I don't think I've met any that are truly 'independent'. I can put you in touch with a good one who works for one of the brokers if you are interested?
Old May 26th 2012, 11:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Just be wary of people who might email you from BE if you've allowed emails in your settings.

It seems we have had a few BE members who haven't posted very much, emailing people when topics such as this have popped up, but as they haven't been posting about them openly, we've not been able to stop the spam until we've been notified of it happening.

Can I just point out that I have never done that? I offer assistance but wait for people to contact me. It's just cold calling and that's a heinous crime.
Old May 26th 2012, 2:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Can I just point out that I have never done that? I offer assistance but wait for people to contact me. It's just cold calling and that's a heinous crime.
Oh yeah, you're definitely one of the good eggs and follows the forum rules as well as the spirit of helping.

But there have been a few who have come out of the wood work who haven't lately.

Which is a shame as this place has worked really well for a lot of people who have posted lot of great info, even if general stuff to help people get in the right direction.

People remember this and then they get referred to when new posters start asking the same question. A couple of tax folks and immigration lawyers in the US section especially, who haven't touted people for business, but did have their site in their link with qualifications that could be verified, they get a lot of traffic from BE after helping people out over a period of time.

Not of this quick fix, pm'ing of people and diving into any old thread on a subject when they join. People remember those bag eggs as spammers too and they never get mentioned, nor last long on BE.
Old May 27th 2012, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Another Message Trail from the Impersonating a Financial Advisor Mob!