Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AD Grand Prix would you still go?

AD Grand Prix would you still go?

Old Oct 30th 2017, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

eastrunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AD Grand Prix would you still go?

Since LH wrapped up the championship yesterday, wondering if this will be a 2nd driver 'testing event' anyone been in the last few years? any good? do they have concerts etc...as part of the race weekend
Old Oct 31st 2017, 8:34 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AD Grand Prix would you still go?

Its not an event that I would go to, but there do seem to be a lot of deals around for it. Keep seeing posters to upgrade standard tickets and I seem to recall seeing tickets offered just for the concerts which I've never seen before.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. Theres a thread elsewhere on the positive and negatives of the AD GP. Personally think its quite average.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Yep I launched the thread on it a couple of months ago.

First time going so I'm excited to see what the fuss is about!!