Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:02 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Ideas to Recognise Each Other

So when we meet up, how are we going to all manage to find each other? If we're meeting in the Irish Village, there could be lots of possible tables to choose from.

Any suggestions? Like all wearing a pink carnation!! Or maybe we could just get Joe to wear a big target!

I just thought we should make sure no-one suffers the embarrassment of going to the wrong table and introducing themselves to complete strangers, amusing as that might be for everyone else.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:14 am
Joolsbean

Default I will be the one in the flak jacket!

Bed-Boy will the the one firing at me, CP will be the one chewing my ear off, face will be the one pouring cooking sherry over my head, heart of G will be trying to calm everybody down.....shouldn't be too hard really

Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:35 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: I will be the one in the flak jacket!

Originally Posted by Joolsbean
Bed-Boy will the the one firing at me, CP will be the one chewing my ear off, face will be the one pouring cooking sherry over my head, heart of G will be trying to calm everybody down.....shouldn't be too hard really
er am I on expatwoman here or britishexpats.com

Krusty.. considering that you're coming with me then I do not think you should worry about that... and anyway.. the evil streak in me thinks it could be fun to see people go up and introduce themselves to the wrong strangers....

I know... how about if I wear my france shirt? That will be easy to spot...
Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:39 am
Beduoin_Boy

Bed-Boy will the the one firing at me,

Heres my pic

Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:44 am
Joolsbean

Default Oh Boy, or shud I say Oh Bed-Boy

....you shouldn't be hard to find!!!! :scared:

Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:54 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Krusty.. considering that you're coming with me then I do not think you should worry about that... and anyway.. the evil streak in me thinks it could be fun to see people go up and introduce themselves to the wrong strangers....

I know... how about if I wear my france shirt? That will be easy to spot...
I wasn't worrying you idiot. I was merely trying to start an interesting discussion. I can see you're in one of those annoying moods today. Oh wait, that's just you being normal.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:06 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: Oh Boy, or shud I say Oh Bed-Boy

....you shouldn't be hard to find!!!! :scared:

Hahaha thats not my pic, He's just my look alike.

Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:17 am
Troublemaker

Default Re: Oh Boy, or shud I say Oh Bed-Boy

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hahaha thats not my pic, He's just my look alike.
Well you certainly had me fooled.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:24 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
You can take full responsibility for this
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:34 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
hmm good point!!!

and yes Kristy, I am in one of the annoting moods today!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:39 am
Joolsbean

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
It's a free Country.

Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Originally Posted by kristy
So when we meet up, how are we going to all manage to find each other? If we're meeting in the Irish Village, there could be lots of possible tables to choose from.

Any suggestions? Like all wearing a pink carnation!! Or maybe we could just get Joe to wear a big target!

I just thought we should make sure no-one suffers the embarrassment of going to the wrong table and introducing themselves to complete strangers, amusing as that might be for everyone else.
Thats an easy one Kristy, we have a dinner date on the 28th Oct.. If Joe has not enlightend you then ask im! See yah
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:46 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thats an easy one Kristy, we have a dinner date on the 28th Oct.. If Joe has not enlightend you then ask im! See yah
That is a very good point!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:15 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
That is a very good point!
er can I make it clear that the dinner was suggested by your bloke and for us all to do something before it seems like I am having a secret dinner date!!! :scared:
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:46 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Funny! perhaps we should all agree to wear some sort of a symbol? a flower or a particular colour t-shirt........or have our sunglasses on our t's........i dunno.....I am sure there are more technologically advanced ways aswell......mobile phones perhaps??? LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.