Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Don't worry Face BB wouldn't entertain you anyway...me on the otherhand....
not worried at all.......relieved infact as I wudnt want him 2!!!! :scared:

we will c wot happens with u....... so far, so good.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
not worried at all.......relieved infact as I wudnt want him 2!!!! :scared:

we will c wot happens with u....... so far, so good.

That's ok Face I wasn't being sarcastic or pissy, just saying wot I know...and you know. Anyway as far as I am concerned, I would love to think that I could be on your A list but my social calender at that time is very busy anyway
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

That's ok Face I wasn't being sarcastic or pissy, just saying wot I know...and you know.
PHEW about BB!!!! LOL
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:43 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

That's ok Face I wasn't being sarcastic or pissy, just saying wot I know...and you know. Anyway as far as I am concerned, I would love to think that I could be on your A list but my social calender at that time is very busy anyway
You're not getting yr hair done that night r u
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:44 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

PHEW about BB!!!! LOL

You love him really You know what it's like Simon Cowell and people like that, sometimes you need attitudes like that to wake things up...no? Don't go queasy on me
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:54 pm
The Oracle

You love him really You know what it's like Simon Cowell and people like that, sometimes you need attitudes like that to wake things up...no? Don't go queasy on me
Its not the quesiness that gets me........its the nausea!!!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
You're not getting yr hair done that night r u

No I might be washing it but I hate to be dissed so I will be busy
Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:08 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hi Philipz - r u serious - go to the flicks - the idea of getting together is to chat. Fre tickets are good though.
Well there was going to be free popcorn and coke too.

Now thats what I am talking about......... a very good way to make a good impression on us higher ups. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Watch ur inbox 4 that invite.......u r certainly earning alot of brownie points!LOL

Thanks for the offer........ we may take u up on that.
Whatever I can do to suck up to you guys, I will do. Well the offer will be on the table around January-ish.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:59 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

No I might be washing it but I hate to be dissed so I will be busy
so why u think u been dissed?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 3:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
so why u think u been dissed?
Ok ignored whatever, but you lot will probably send me to the wrong place remember I am the man hater
Old Oct 25th 2004, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Ok ignored whatever, but you lot will probably send me to the wrong place remember I am the man hater
AOuch...that hurt...watch out joe I will be wearing my body armor...lol

Khan
Old Oct 25th 2004, 5:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgarian
AOuch...that hurt...watch out joe I will be wearing my body armor...lol

Khan
Body armour is no test for me!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:19 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Body armour is no test for me!!!
hmmm mental note - check the guarantee for my kevlar body armour!!! :scared: lol
Old Oct 25th 2004, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: I will be the one in the flak jacket!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ssshhhhhh did i mention that Kristy is really a secret Dominatrix!! I also know she will not be on the board till about Monday so i am safe for a few days as this thread will be long hidden by the time she gets back... heh heh
What is a Dominatrix??
Old Oct 25th 2004, 3:39 pm
The 5th Amendment

Default Re: I will be the one in the flak jacket!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
What is a Dominatrix??
madame.... are you yanking the proverbial chain here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.