Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You are so forgiven for giving away the title you gave me and you know idle gossip spreads
Phew! Idle gossip must'nt spread like that again........so hard to keep the slate clean these days. hahahahaha
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:23 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!

See wot happens when there are 7.2 billion posts to get thru and only a few mins to reply to ALL of them...............

I got my wired crossed.....very badly crossed indeed.........i thought I read that Micky sed I was a creep.....not TS........OMG.....Cant beleive what a wacko i am!!!

I told u age was catching up on me. LOLOLOLOL

Ok.....lets set the record straight.....i insist.......Micky is the Angel......TS is Sindbad. End of story.....Sorry to have to strip u of ur title TS, but its for the best.LOL.....cant have people talking, now can we?hahahahaha
Okeydokey - glad that sorted - was getting a mite worried :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:58 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!

See wot happens when there are 7.2 billion posts to get thru and only a few mins to reply to ALL of them...............

I got my wired crossed.....very badly crossed indeed.........i thought I read that Micky sed I was a creep.....not TS........OMG.....Cant beleive what a wacko i am!!!

I told u age was catching up on me. LOLOLOLOL

Ok.....lets set the record straight.....i insist.......Micky is the Angel......TS is Sindbad. End of story.....Sorry to have to strip u of ur title TS, but its for the best.LOL.....cant have people talking, now can we?hahahahaha

You can thank me later Face
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Okeydokey - glad that sorted - was getting a mite worried :scared:
Nothing to worry about..........

U r the one with the wandering eye! LOL

hahahahaha
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 9:00 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to worry about..........

U r the one with the wandering eye! LOL

hahahahaha
It only wanders occasionally - and then I generally get a thick ear off the missus. :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 9:31 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

It only wanders occasionally - and then I generally get a thick ear off the missus. :scared:
From the way your threads pan out you seem to be a hen pecked hubby? Does she always batter you ....
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 10:00 am
Premium Member

Talking Re: Ideas to Recognise Each Other

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
From the way your threads pan out you seem to be a hen pecked hubby? Does she always batter you ....
No she doesn't batter me - just the occasional spanking. And don't start me on the handcuffs.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 2:25 pm
The Oracle

well i dont know about ur other eye, but the one in ur avatar wont stop staring! :scared:

LOL.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 4:20 pm
Premium Member

well i dont know about ur other eye, but the one in ur avatar wont stop staring! :scared:

LOL.
don't be scared - it'll be gone tomorrow.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 4:53 pm
The Oracle

don't be scared - it'll be gone tomorrow.
not scared of u.....its that bloddy eye! hehehehehe
we will miss u when ur gone..........atleast the posting frenzy will stop for a while. LOL.........imagine the mess of posts u will have to reply to once u get back!hehehehehe :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 4:59 pm
Premium Member

not scared of u.....its that bloddy eye! hehehehehe
we will miss u when ur gone..........atleast the posting frenzy will stop for a while. LOL.........imagine the mess of posts u will have to reply to once u get back!hehehehehe :scared:
If I have a spare moment the latop will be with me - gotta keep an eye on u lot now
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:04 pm
The Oracle

If I have a spare moment the latop will be with me - gotta keep an eye on u lot now
Hehehehehe.............wot a good rep all of us have in ur eyes.....or errrrrrrrrrr....... in ur eye! hahahahaha
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:07 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Ay Guys. Have been gone a while and wondered if there was a date confirmed for the meeting?
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:13 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by philipz
Ay Guys. Have been gone a while and wondered if there was a date confirmed for the meeting?
PM Joseph - he's the tour guide & if u can't get him ask the Oracle (face) where Joe is

cheers

TS
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:20 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Thanks TS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.