Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

iconoclast has a BIG birthday too!!

iconoclast has a BIG birthday too!!

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:55 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iconoclast has a BIG birthday too!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Now how many karmas would it take for you to find me a cartoony with something stapled to it's forehead?????
One I cud use for avatar, hubby chose this one..bless
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:59 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
One I cud use for avatar, hubby chose this one..bless
The question is does it describe your personality as the original God Avatars did?

thats your starter for 10

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The question is does it describe your personality as the original God Avatars did?

thats your starter for 10

Which one
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:07 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Either will do
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:08 pm
Banned

Either will do

Well one is me and the other could be me...next question
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:20 pm
Premium Member

Ok - the "is me" personality

be brutally honest
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:31 pm
Banned

Ok - the "is me" personality

be brutally honest
You see it before your eyes, the picture says it all, although there should be more glint in the eye. Unless you want me to actually name a God Avatar.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:33 pm
Premium Member

Now that would be an eye opener
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:36 pm
Banned

Now that would be an eye opener
What
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:38 pm
Premium Member

Ok - so do these come close?

TS
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:45 pm
Banned

Ok - so do these come close?

TS
Nowhere near lol. Whats the eye opener and maybe I can help you out more....I want a different avatar stomp, stomp...there you go lol
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:51 pm
Premium Member

Ok Jb - heres yr new avatar with warning

Dangerous or Gov't Health Warning, I am Dangerous!!!
Take it easy

TS
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:05 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]Ok Jb - heres yr new avatar with warning

You didn't answer MY question TS

User created hey, mmmm I was thinking more of a whip and a wine glass actually
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:08 pm
Premium Member

User created hey, mmmm I was thinking more of a whip and a wine glass actually [/QUOTE]

The answer to the what question - which god u would be?

the whip and wine glass avatar is a distinct possibility - however would take a few days as must use pc not thru etisalat!!

And it would be worth loads of karma.

TS
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:11 pm
Banned

User created hey, mmmm I was thinking more of a whip and a wine glass actually
The answer to the what question - which god u would be?

the whip and wine glass avatar is a distinct possibility - however would take a few days as must use pc not thru etisalat!!

And it would be worth loads of karma.

TS[/QUOTE]

I vil pay

Well goddess actually, it would have to be Saraswati:

Goddess Saraswati (Sarasvati) is the wife (consort) of Lord Brahma and possesses the powers of speech, wisdom and learning. She has four hands representing four aspects of human personality in learning; mind, intellect, alertness and ego.

She has sacred scriptures in one hand and a lot us (a symbol of true knowledge) in the second. With her other two hands she plays the music of love and life on the violin (veena).

She is dressed in white (sign of purity) and rides on a white goose (swan).

Well maybe not the last bit lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.