Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I need some advice badly

I need some advice badly

Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Nieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: I need some advice badly

I was just waiting for someone to make the 'going Dutch' joke. Just a matter of time...

I don't think I'll have huge problems making friends, but I'm in a tough period now because I have only been here for 3 weeks.
But thanks for letting me hang out with you guys. I felt very welcome the first day I started to post here.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:54 am
W10

Default Re: I need some advice badly

If you're already here there will be an invitation to join us for a night out pretty soon I think, for sure.

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Nieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant future

To be honest, Face81 already invited me for tonight. But I can't attend, unfortunately. Maybe next time?

Originally Posted by W10
If you're already here there will be an invitation to join us for a night out pretty soon I think, for sure.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:10 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig_aagje
To be honest, Face81 already invited me for tonight. But I can't attend, unfortunately. Maybe next time?
I was going to say that Face always arranges things (because we're all lazy) and I'd be surprised if he hadn't already invited you somewhere.

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

And he was also very helpful, we called yesterday to have a chat about my salary problem.

A lot of you guys gave me the same amount of money as an indication. I sure hope that my manager doesn't fall off his chair laughing when I'll mention this amount..

Originally Posted by W10
I was going to say that Face always arranges things (because we're all lazy) and I'd be surprised if he hadn't already invited you somewhere.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:19 pm
W10

Well if it helps.

I earn Dh 3,000 a month but I get as many lays as I can handle.

I didn't know Lays was a brand of potato crisps before I came out here

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

3000 dhs a month?! And you don't find me arrogant that I speak about 18-25K the whole time?

Originally Posted by W10
Well if it helps.

I earn Dh 3,000 a month but I get as many lays as I can handle.

I didn't know Lays was a brand of potato crisps before I came out here

Last edited by Nieuwsgierig_aagje; Jul 25th 2005 at 12:35 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:31 pm
W10

Sorry, I was joking. My famous bad sense of humour comes through again

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

And I'm too naive..

Originally Posted by W10
Sorry, I was joking. My famous bad sense of humour comes through again
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:39 pm
W10

And I'm too naive..
Really.........

Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

And I'm too naive..

hi there NA!
I'm curious...what does your name mean???
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:23 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
hi there NA!
I'm curious...what does your name mean???

It means.

W10 is hot

Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
It means.

W10 is hot

my god w10 give us a break will ya
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Singlemom
my god w10 give us a break will ya

funny we're both close to 1000 posts and u just got here!!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

In Holland they call someone 'Nieuwsgierig aagje' when you are a very very very curious person.
Hate to dissapoint you W10..

How are you Singlemom? Enjoying ur vacation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.