I need some advice badly

Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:13 am
W10

Default Re: I need some advice badly

Originally Posted by Singlemom
sorry I think I'm in last place compared to the women on this board

Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Nieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant future

Ehh.. I don't have any kids, nor partner. Am a happy single camper! So school fees are a far from my bed show

Originally Posted by MJC
That would be OK all in, try to get your school fees paid by the company too though, it's AED25k for under 11's and about AED42 for over 11's.

Also, bear in mind it will cost you a fortune (I've spent over AED100k (not including accomadation) in the last 3 months) to get yourself sorted. Visas, utilities, car deposits - and living costs too of course. Also,ensure you have plenty of time on your hands when you arrive to sort the above out.

Don't want to scare you but you need to be aware.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Nieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant futureNieuwsgierig_aagje has a brilliant future

Will do in a minute. Thanks.

newbie..need more info on ur situation...send me pm!

w10....its 8 am here...still having coffee!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:47 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

I would say anything from 18,000 DHS per month is satisfactory, however it depends on your lifestyle... If you still are paying a mortagage etc. back home and if you have a family, then obviously you would need more (suppose depending how good you are at budgeting). But if you are on your own then that would be fine.

Make sure they include health insurance, school fees (if you require them and as MJC mentioned), return flights for you and your family once a year to your home country, travel allowance (about 2 - 3000+ dhs per month), housing allowance (about 2 - 4000+ per month), these in addition to your basic salary. This should allow you to save, and have a pretty decent lifestyle here (i.e. better than what you would get at home).

Cheers

Zannie x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:03 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

sorry I think I'm in last place compared to the women on this board

speak for yourself I am definatly in last place maybe evenin reverse..
Old Jul 24th 2005, 7:27 am
W10

Is chaste the new slutty?

JD is in trouble then!!

Old Jul 24th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sassy
speak for yourself I am definatly in last place maybe evenin reverse..
yes ur probably right..oops!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Is chaste the new slutty?

JD is in trouble then!!
JD is always in trouble.......
Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Hi Zannie,

Thanks for your answer.
About the 18000 dhs you mention, is that the basic salary? So you mean that housing allowance, transport allowance etc. comes on top of that? If that's the case, it means that the 25000 that Singlemom gave me, is a good indication.

Hope to hear from you.

Originally Posted by Zannie
I would say anything from 18,000 DHS per month is satisfactory, however it depends on your lifestyle... If you still are paying a mortagage etc. back home and if you have a family, then obviously you would need more (suppose depending how good you are at budgeting). But if you are on your own then that would be fine.

Make sure they include health insurance, school fees (if you require them and as MJC mentioned), return flights for you and your family once a year to your home country, travel allowance (about 2 - 3000+ dhs per month), housing allowance (about 2 - 4000+ per month), these in addition to your basic salary. This should allow you to save, and have a pretty decent lifestyle here (i.e. better than what you would get at home).

Cheers

Zannie x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig_aagje
Hi Zannie,

Thanks for your answer.
About the 18000 dhs you mention, is that the basic salary? So you mean that housing allowance, transport allowance etc. comes on top of that? If that's the case, it means that the 25000 that Singlemom gave me, is a good indication.

Hope to hear from you.

Hello NA.

Welcome to the forum.

I have just dropped you a PM in the hope of answering your question.

Enjoy the forum and all of us nutty forumers.

F.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:06 pm
W10

Thanks for your answer.
About the 18000 dhs you mention, is that the basic salary?
As a single person with no financial commitments elsewhere Dh18,000 as a full package is plenty to live on. You'll be able to live very comfortably on that.

I'm talking share in nice villa, brand new sports car and enough money to go out several times a week.

Dh25,000 would mean you could save a nice whack as well.

Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

I have a house (and mortgage) in Holland as well. So there is some financial commitment. And I'm planning to save a good amount of money. Dubai is a fine place to say, but being here without my family and friends is hard. So a 'financial compensation' is the least what I want.

Originally Posted by W10
As a single person with no financial commitments elsewhere Dh18,000 as a full package is plenty to live on. You'll be able to live very comfortably on that.

I'm talking share in nice villa, brand new sports car and enough money to go out several times a week.

Dh25,000 would mean you could save a nice whack as well.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:08 am
W10

but being here without my family and friends is hard. So a 'financial compensation' is the least what I want.
We're a friendly bunch.

By that I mean we like to get drunk a lot and we go out.

When you come to Dubai I'm sure there will be a gathering to make you feel at home.

Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:19 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you go dutch and bring some herb for the Shisha (Can I say that?)
Originally Posted by W10
We're a friendly bunch.

By that I mean we like to get drunk a lot and we go out.

When you come to Dubai I'm sure there will be a gathering to make you feel at home.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:20 am
W10

Originally Posted by MJC
As long as you go dutch and bring some herb for the Shisha (Can I say that?)
You'll find out in the next day or two.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.