i-mate info???

Old Jan 25th 2005, 4:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Question i-mate info???

Anyone know how to set up my i-mate JAM to send/recieve emails? I have everything else sorted even internet but not emails. Do I hv to sort it with sahmnet?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Re: i-mate info???

I bet the instruction manual is bigger than the Imate!!

Or is it in Arabic?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

http://www.clubimate.com/index.asp?PageAction=SITEHELP

Try this link and see if it helps
Old Jan 25th 2005, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Or even this one is more helpful

http://www.clubimate.com/Support/How...C%20device.PDF
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
I bet the instruction manual is bigger than the Imate!!

Or is it in Arabic?
Yes the manual is...and very boring too

No Arabic either....I knocked off prayer times etc LOL

I hv the sites jb thanks, will try and read long enough to learn something...I find instructions extremely tedious and mind bending especialy with electronics. I want it to work straight away with no fuss or I get irate. LOL

I have had a Compaq PDA since the year dot...well you know what I mean. Cumbersome thing, sat in it's cradle for weeks cos I kept forgetting it. Then pc crashed and didn't like it anymore so has been still sitting there trying to sync for the last 5 months I used to use it for spread sheets, which was crap really so lost interest...if it had music on it it worked too slow.

Anyways, my i-mate is perfect and so neat and small, I love it already...and I can post wherever I like LOL. Also the pc likes it so we almost have eutopia

The compaq still sits in it's cradle trying to do something constructive stupid thing
Old Jan 25th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

bring it over if you cant figure it out.

all this stuff is easy pizzy for us eng boys

Cheers,

D

P.S. All the answers to life are found on google.com
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by smartd
bring it over if you cant figure it out.

all this stuff is easy pizzy for us eng boys

Cheers,

D

P.S. All the answers to life are found on google.com

Thanks D but where r u?

POP3 or IMAT4? (sahmnet)

Have internet and sync-ed ok but cannot fathom emailing
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:08 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: i-mate info???

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Thanks D but where r u?

POP3 or IMAT4? (sahmnet)

Have internet and sync-ed ok but cannot fathom emailing

Try.... C colon Dot enter.... see if it works then?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
Try.... C colon Dot enter.... see if it works then?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 6:11 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: i-mate info???

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Read the instuction out load a few times.... Its michel Barrymoores web site as well if that helps... C colon dot enter.....

"may the filth be with you"
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
Read the instuction out load a few times.... Its michel Barrymoores web site as well if that helps... C colon dot enter.....

"may the filth be with you"

Sorry I wasn't in filth mode.....
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

Few assumptions:

1. You have email running fine sending and receiving on your pc already via Outlook ?

2. You have sync settings proper so that your Jam is syncing properly with your Outlook software to download all the messages and folders ?

To setup the JAm you need to know a few things from sahmnet

1. its POP3
2. the outgoing mail server (SMTP) and the incoming mail server (this could be something like mail.sahmnet.ae)
3. your username and password

Usually thats it. Simple enough eh ?
Let me know where the prob is so we can start

Cheers,

D

Last edited by smartd; Jan 26th 2005 at 12:33 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Few assumptions:

1. You have email running fine sending and receiving on your pc already via Outlook ?

2. You have sync settings proper so that your Jam is syncing properly with your Outlook software to download all the messages and folders ?

1. its POP3
2. the outgoing mail server (SMTP) and the incoming mail server (this could be something like mail.sahmnet.ae)

Cheers,

D
Outgoing mail server is smtp.sahmnet.ae
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:32 pm
Banned

Few assumptions:

Yes............................................... ............

Yes............................................... ...........with cable

1. its POP3........or IMAT4

Got those............................

Got those............................................. ......

Cheers,

D

Can't think what else to do...there are so many settings, I think it is just a matter of having something ticked that needs un-ticking.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

why dont you type everything you see on the screen or take a photo with your cam and show us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.