Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I know what it is !!!

I know what it is !!!

Old Oct 17th 2004, 6:03 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default I know what it is !!!

The municipality ... Pest contol came round and arrested SlitheRINE this afternoon.. Boo hoo!!!

It is or should I say was a Black blind snake,they call them blind cos the eyes are under the scales in the head, this one was a baby at almost 4" long, with blunt head and tail end, teeth are small ( not that I would have got that close ) But it was not poisonous Still freaky though! When your not use to this kindda thing.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: I know what it is !!!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
The municipality ... Pest contol came round and arrested SlitheRINE this afternoon.. Boo hoo!!!

It is or should I say was a Black blind snake,they call them blind cos the eyes are under the scales in the head, this one was a baby at almost 4" long, with blunt head and tail end, teeth are small ( not that I would have got that close ) But it was not poisonous Still freaky though! When your not use to this kindda thing.
still think you should have hit it with a hammer and framed it....
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:02 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
still think you should have hit it with a hammer and framed it....
Hey Im not a bully!! and besides I would not have found a frame small enough!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:35 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

awwwwww........a wee snake. Why did u let them take her away? u shud have kept it as a pet......wud certainly help u fend off any univited guests. LOL

And did they say how it got in?
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:39 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
awwwwww........a wee snake. Why did u let them take her away? u shud have kept it as a pet......wud certainly help u fend off any univited guests. LOL

And nore importantly, are there any more of them?!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by Face81

Hi face, I pmd u. Yeah they did, through a crack in the outside wall that leads to under the double basin in the master bathroom, they have sprayed area to prevent anymore coming in or anything coming in.

Ants the size of woodlice, roaches ( yuk ) grass hoppers Im not one with nature am I?
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by kristy
And nore importantly, are there any more of them?!
Apparently so, yes, thats why they sprayed the area... skin crawling, so glad when I move to an apartment .. No more beasties.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:47 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Apparently so, yes, thats why they sprayed the area... skin crawling, so glad when I move to an apartment .. No more beasties.

Eek, yes you must be glad. I'd be freaked out everytime I got out of bed or opened a door!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by kristy
Eek, yes you must be glad. I'd be freaked out everytime I got out of bed or opened a door!
I tell you the first time I saw a roach I had no idea what it was. A friend told me and silly me thought that you only get them in a dirty home ... believe me I clean this place daily as situated on the main road.

So now I do skip around when I see creepies as Im sure they do me Lol
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:00 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I tell you the first time I saw a roach I had no idea what it was. A friend told me and silly me thought that you only get them in a dirty home ... believe me I clean this place daily as situated on the main road.

So now I do skip around when I see creepies as Im sure they do me Lol
u should watch the MTV movie, Joe's Appartment.

does anybody have any nurofen as the woman who gave birth to me is doing my head in....
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:05 am
Troublemaker

does anybody have any nurofen as the woman who gave birth to me is doing my head in....
More crying? I hope she's in a good mood on Thursday.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:05 am

Yes, not that they would be any good from here. Give her a break Joe, your about to move 4'000 miles from her and she is gonna worry!

Im off now lunch to sort
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:11 am
The 5th Amendment

Yes, not that they would be any good from here. Give her a break Joe, your about to move 4'000 miles from her and she is gonna worry!

Im off now lunch to sort
hmmm thought it was 3,400. but then who am i to quibble....
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I have never been so disgusted by a movie as to turn it off half way thru nevr to finish watching it again......They Nest is a real creep film bout killer raoches that invade a samll town and eat ppl alive. ewwwwwwww........Horrid movie......give it a watch sometime if u can stand to c that many creepy crawlies on ur screen at one time.

anyone remember that kiddie program called "Creepy Crawlies" where all the insects were made out of plastacine? I used to watch that when i was a child. And I still hate all bugs! lol
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:55 am
The Oracle

hmmm thought it was 3,400. but then who am i to quibble....
it is 3400....u r right m8........i found out once when I had a chat with one of the cabin crew.lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.