Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I know pathetic, but had to ask

I know pathetic, but had to ask

Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:19 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice
Default I know pathetic, but had to ask

My wife, bless her little cottons, has asked to to try and find where we can buy a Henry Hoover from.

As some of you may know I am in Oman, so preferably a location here if anybody knows would be great, but if we have to ship across from UAE, oh well never mind, it will keep her happy.

Any help you could offer me, would certainly make my day by the pool tomorrow a lot less stressful on my ears
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know pathetic, but had to ask

Originally Posted by justin riseborough
My wife, bless her little cottons, has asked to to try and find where we can buy a Henry Hoover from.

As some of you may know I am in Oman, so preferably a location here if anybody knows would be great, but if we have to ship across from UAE, oh well never mind, it will keep her happy.

Any help you could offer me, would certainly make my day by the pool tomorrow a lot less stressful on my ears
JR I think the quarantine period might be a bit stressful for a Henry
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:24 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
JR I think the quarantine period might be a bit stressful for a Henry
No i'm sure someone of Henrys ability could suck it up

I know terrible, but they just keep rolling out sometimes
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

No i'm sure someone of Henrys ability could suck it up
well your wife obviously thinks so, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Classic
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:29 am
Marching on Together

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well your wife obviously thinks so, lol...

MM, xx
I know

but do you know where i can get one
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I know

but do you know where i can get one
sorry, i don't have a hoover...henry or otherwise!

MM, xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:33 am
Marching on Together

sorry, i don't have a hoover...henry or otherwise!

MM, xx
Thanks anyway, maybe you could persuade my wife that one is not needed

i have tried and even treated her to a new broom
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks anyway, maybe you could persuade my wife that one is not needed

i have tried and even treated her to a new broom
And she wasn't happy ...SHAME on her
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:44 am
Marching on Together

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
And she wasn't happy ...SHAME on her
it was a nice broom.

it had a blue handle and a yellow head

Back to the serious issue though, we have emplyed a maid (part-time, so the wife and I clean the rest of the time) and with two young children who think creating mess is a past-time, we want to make everybody's life a lot easier, and the other half says that Henry is best

p.s. I am not diabolical in disguise
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

it was a nice broom.

Back to the serious issue though, we have emplyed a maid (part-time, so the wife and I clean the rest of the time) and with two young children who think creating mess is a past-time, we want to make everybody's life a lot easier, and the other half says that Henry is best

p.s. I am not diabolical in disguise
Guessed that you are not Diabo in disguise..after all as a successful businessman he wouldn't need to know where to purchase a beloved Henry

Sorry I can't help you ...But hey nice broom ..you got class
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it was a nice broom.

ahh...now that's where you went wrong, yellow head, tut tut...

MM, xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:43 am
Marching on Together

ahh...now that's where you went wrong, yellow head, tut tut...

MM, xx
it was a choice between red and yellow, so yellow was the obvious choice.

red is just a wrong colour, wrong i tell you
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Justin have you Jumbo Electronics??? they carry Dysons and Carrefour I believe have got Hoover - you have got one of them I saw it last time I was there. Failing that have you got a big Co-op?? if so they have panasonic etc.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Justin have you Jumbo Electronics??? they carry Dysons and Carrefour I believe have got Hoover - you have got one of them I saw it last time I was there. Failing that have you got a big Co-op?? if so they have panasonic etc.
not being funny but why does your wife want one of those? they're kind rubbish... couldn't you buy a dyson and draw some eyes on it and call it Brian?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.